On a flight - What to talk about to strangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got that one in from a friend and had to translate it into English so good it was, ha, ha.

(By the way, I think all meetings should start with this story!!!)

On a flight, a stranger was sitting next to a little girl. The stranger turned to her and said: ? Now that we are on long flight together, why don?t we have a conversation? At least time will pass more quickly.?

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and replied: ?OK, what would you like to talk about then??

?Oh, I don?t know?, replied the stranger. ? How about nuclear physics??

?Ok?, said the little girl, ?that?d be an interesting topic. But allow me first this question: Horses, cows and deer all eat the same food ? grass. Yet, deer excrete little ball-type stool, cows excrete pats, and horses produce lump-type droppings ? which are basically dried grass. How would you explain this phenomena??

The stranger sits back and thinks, but then replies: ? I really have no idea?.

Upon which the little girl answers: ?Do you really feel competent to have a conversation on nuclear physics, if you don?t even know anything about sh!t??
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

It lost a little something in transulation. The end should be "why do you really feel competent to have a conversation on nuclear physics when you don't know shit?"

I still like it.
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
    X