X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weight loss

How much weight has anyone lost and how much time? Gabby

weight loss

Lots - 30 pounds in 8 months , No other change to my eating other than deducting a gazillion calories of alcohol !!

Comment

weight loss

Oh,
      I am so looking forward to that!!!
      CB

Comment

weight loss

When did you start CB? gab

Comment

weight loss

Oh, please, let it happen to me....I beg you....I must lose 40 lbs of wine-caused belly fat.

Comment

weight loss

Hi gab,
            I started way back in March or April. I got the book, the cds and some supps but I waited too long for the topa and have been drinking more than ever. Now my topa will not arrive over the Canadian border due to some health laws so I have to go to my Dr. next week. I just want to be a normal, moderate drinker who doesn't weigh a ton!
            Thanks for asking.
            CB

Comment

weight loss

Lost 28 pounds in 9 weeks, from 256 to 228. Trying to eat healthy but the real difference is missing a quart of emply vodka calories every day !

Dug

Comment

weight loss

I'm down about 6-7 pounds since starting in Feb, but my body is totally different! Started running and kicking my butt in gear so it's a lot of muscle gain and fat loss, I believe. Good change, hubby is happy
                I'm about 5'4", down from a pretty flabby 143# to a getting much tighter 136, 137#.
                Would like to still lose those 6 or 7 more pounds.
                Bec.

Comment

weight loss

Woo hoo, you go girl.

Comment

weight loss

ps: dug and sobermom: that is AWESOME!! Dug, I know you have worked really hard at your diet, and I have flirted with the idea of some of your fat flushing ideas....but man, it seems like MORE hard work!
                    The booze thing and the running are all I can handle right now:b . Really though, that's great for you. Your body is happy .

Comment

weight loss

I was just in the health food store and the woman there told me that people who take calcium supplements have more FAT in their BM's (sorry if this is grossing you out) :x than people who do not take calcium supplements.
                      CB

Comment

weight loss

Bec, you are awesome!

Comment

weight loss

Since January, I've lost about 40 pounds!!!! Unfortunately, its really only been 10 pounds and of those, I've lost the same 5 pounds about 8 times or so:lol

Gotcha there for a minute, didn't I!!! No but I really have lost 10 pounds!

Hugs,
                          Kathy

Comment

weight loss

I have lost as of this morning, nine pounds. I am not sure what the reason is exactly... I know the Topa definitely did about four or five of it, but I had to go off the Topa for a while due to side effects.

I have continued to loose, but I think its because less wine calories, feeling better with all the supps and less drinking, so I am running on a consistent basis, where as before it was only when I "felt like it" based on how much I drank the night before, and I am eating less and healthier because I am not needing greasy food to ease a hangover.

I started out at 124 lbs, and now I am 115 lbs.

Allie

Comment

weight loss

That is terrific, Allie, and everyone who has lost weight and gotten healthier--not only because of not drinking, but also because of adopting a newer and healthier lifestyle!!

Love and hugs,
                              Kathy

Comment

Working...
                              X