Topa Dopa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa Dopa

For those who experienced it...how long did it last for you?

Topa Dopa

I think I've had it since birth, ... just now I have an excuse for it! :lol But REALLY,... I only take 100mg topa a day, so I don't think I get it too bad. But I have noticed, if it's busy @ work, & I don't get a chance to eat something... it seems worse.(also have to remind myself to do that because I don't have much of an appetite) Kinda comes & goes in "waves"...?:rolleyes Been on topa for 5 mo. now.

Comment

Topa Dopa

Thanks for responding. I've tried to do 100 mg because that helps so much with the wine thing. But I use the wrong words consistently and feel so fuzzy headed from morning until around 2 PM. I also get a very very dry mouth. I feel like I need a month off to see if this resolves. For now....I skip it here and there and that's not working very well.

Comment

Topa Dopa

Maggie,

The topa dopa affect does go away once you stay steady on a dose for a week or so, if you tirate up slowly like the books suggests. You said that you have a "fuzzy head" until 2:00pm or so. Are you taking the 100mg all in the morning? You could try taking splitting the dose up to 50mg in the morning and 50mg around 4:00pm or so! That is what most people do and it should help alot with the topa dopa affect!

~Tammie

Comment

Working...
        X