Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Not ready to talk but just wanted to say hi!

Hi

Hi there....Thats fine...just let us know when you are ready...we will be here... :welcome: Buckle

Comment

Hi

Thanks!

You all seem like a really great bunch here. x

Comment

Hi

hi Sunshineem, lurk away and we'll be here when you're ready.

roxane

Comment

Hi

Hi Sunshineem and a warm welcome.

Great that you have joined us. Many of us, myself included, just lurked around the site for a while, reading all the posts about the experiences of others, before we felt like becoming more involved.

Some people enjoy becoming more active on the boards as time goes on, but many still prefer to continue reading, rather than post. People give a great deal to M.W.O., just by coming here.

We all approach our alcohol problem differently, and that`s what`s important..........learning what will work for us as individuals.

I wish you much luck,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hi

Hi Everyone, I'm new as well. This seems like it might be a good approach. I just started reading the posts and decided to join. I just ordered all of the supplements. Hopefully it will help.

Comment

Hi

Such a lot of Sunshine !

Hello Sunshineem and Sunshine 1 = welcome to this amazing place. You will be able to ejoy the experience or the more senior members, and also the encouragement of newbie enthusiasm.
              Best wishes, hoping you will find some answers to help you along.

luc
              Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

Hi

Welcome to you Sunshine1,

Glad you`ve joined us and great to see you`ve already chosen to order some stuff to help you.

I wish you much luck,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hi

Thanks! It can't hurt to be proactive after being so self abusing for so long. I've tried to quit before (although I don't really want to stop completely, I would like to learn to control it). It looks like there is a lot of support here. I'm learning a lot by reading the boards.

Comment

Hi

Hi Guy's keep reading, keep learning information is the best we can never have too much of it. When your ready join in jump on the train and commence your journey what ever that maybe we are all here to help each other with our eternal struggle against this beast "grog". The people on here are the most fantastic people I have ever had the pleasure to know. They are so supportive and non judgemental. No matter what time of day or night there is somebody out there to lend support. So welcome and good luck. Kim
                    Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Hi

Welcome Shiny Happy People! We'll be here whenever you are ready to talk.
                      where does this go?

Comment

Hi

Here goes!

Hi again. I have decided to be brave so be gentle with me! From reading the other posts you are all doing really well. Keep up the good work.

Well, my 'problem' started about 14 years ago. I have never needed to drink on a daily basis but when I do, I don't seem to know when to stop!

To tell you a bit about myself, I have Spina Bifida and am confined to a wheelchair, that's never been the problem though.

I met a very special woman whilst at college and lived with her for eight years. Yes, you guessed it, to add to the fact of being disabled I am also gay! Anyway, her Mother never took to me. Infact she could be quite nasty. This was always made worse when she had 'had a few'. Looking back, I think this has affected me more than I realised.

I moved out six years ago this year and we are now the best of friends again.

Has this experience of being with her family, who drink quite alot caused me to not know 'when to stop'?. I was beginning to get the hang of 'stopping' but for some reason the last couple of times I've been drinking, I've 'lost' the end of the evening?!

This really worries me as I live on my own, with my most treasured possession, my dog, and I just can't bear the idea of something happening to him.

My mum says I lived with 'her' for too long!

Well, that's it for now! I feel better for sharing it already.

By the way, my friends call me Em.

Comment

Hi

Hi Em and welcome!
                          Marcie

Comment

Hi

Thanks. Feels good to be here!

Comment

Hi

Hi Em,
                              Glad to see you`ve chosen to tell us a little about yourself.
                              I wish you much success here.........M.W.O. has already helped me loads in a short time........there are so many lovely people here willing to help each other.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
                              X