Virginia Wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Wives

Well, I'm ignorant about the US, but I'm gonna post this anyway, grin ...

Subject: Virginia Wives
    >
    >
    > Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. The first man had married a Woman from Georgia and had told her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
    >
    > The second man had married a woman from Kansas. He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.
    >
    >
    >
    > The third man had married a girl from Virginia. He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but, by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.
    >
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Virginia Wives

I'm from Virginia !!! LOL

Good one Paddy - beware that sudden left hook !! LOL
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Virginia Wives

I don't think the state matters paddy.
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Virginia Wives

I am from Virginia Paddy, I can tell you that would happened, right after the swelling in his balls goes away!
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

Working...
        X