Housework Hypno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Housework Hypno

OK, for those of you who read my posts, you know I am somewhat addicted to these hypno tapes. So, I went to the guy's site who did the one for MWO (hypnosis, subliminal and sleep learning recordings guaranteed since 1981) and looked at some other titles he has. I want to get one to help me w/diet and exercise motivation, but then out of curiosity, I looked to see if he has one for housework motivation as well. And, can you believe it, he actually has one! Here are the messages in it:

You make and take the time to do housework. You have the energy, will power, motivation and strong desire to do housework. Housework activities, which once felt tedious, now feel like fun. You break housework tasks into small, manageable segments. The completion of each segment gives you great feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment. These feelings motivate you to continue until your house is completely clean and organized. You see a messy house as something you do not like, do not want and do not need in your life. You have a place for everything and you keep everything in its place. You enjoy doing housework and you are very good at it.

Do you think my DH will mind if I buy this one too?! ROFLMAO

OK, even though I am laughing, I think I'm gonna get it. I really wish that I liked housework. This will be a really good test of the hypno because I really do hate housework. :H

Housework Hypno

hey the results should b interesting please let us know when u get it,if it works, may b convinced 2 get some hypno tapes 4 the beer x
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

Housework Hypno

hmmm... I still think a housemaid would be the best solution for me (in my dreams).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Housework Hypno

Let me know if there is anything in there about ironing. I so hate ironing. I only iron my own clothes just before I wear them. Hubby does his own. God help me when I have kids because they I have no choice but to grin and bear it.

Comment

Housework Hypno

No way that will work on me! I think I should dump hubby and get a wife for myself!! LOL

Let us know if it works. I'll definitely buy a dozen of them if it does.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Housework Hypno

I think better yet...

let the DH listen to the i love housework cd and see if he starts helping around the house!

Comment

Housework Hypno

Adagirl, I must thank you for the good laugh. I too LOATH housework and for most of my adult life would give up food before giving up a cleaning person. When Mr. Doggy and I started our own business a few years ago, I agreed to "sacrifice" and do the cleaning myself. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! I don't have that gene. I have been trying to implement some Flylady (FlyLady.net: Your personal online coach to help you gain control of your house and home) techniques just to try getting my head above water. I laughed when I read your post and though "geez the guy who came up with that hypno program must be in cahoots with fly lady." Anyway, I told Mr. Doggy I had selected his Christmas present, and then explained what it was. (thank you for the tip, Out!) He spit Pepsi all over the counter and nearly fell out of his chair he was laughing so hard!!

Anyway, well appreciated around here! (that better not show up in MY stocking!)

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Housework Hypno

You guys are a hoot. DG- I knew you'd get a hoot out of it based on the last thread I read of yours. I'm very familiar with flylady - big thing on weight watchers a few years back. Ha-out I'm with you on letting dh listen to the cd- I freaking hate house work and I got to be spoiled when I lived in Texas and actually had a cleaning person. Moved back here for 13 years-haven't really been able to afford in the initial move back stage, yet mentioned to dh and he said we'll clean, however, it seems I'm doing the cleaning and he's sitting on his arse!

Comment

Housework Hypno

Great post

Adagirl

thanks so much for posting, gave me a good laugh....

sounds like the stepford wives....

but remember, the suggestions only work if your concious mind thinks it is good for yourself...

Comment

Housework Hypno

Yep... Nancy, That's exactly what I thought of... Stepford Wives!:H
                    I think let the DH listen to the CD first ... make sure it safe!
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Housework Hypno

Adagirl, I did get the weightloss CDs and the motivational/organizational CDs. It's not so much that I hate housework - I am a procrastinator. I really like the weightloss ones.

For what I have spent on these, I could have paid for him to record my own suggestions. I follow the Weight Watchers program and would love to incorporate our language into a CD. I also prefer to use positive suggestions rather than negative. For example, one of them is "you do not like to overeat so you stop overeating". I'd rather it said "you easily push your plate away when you are satisfied" or "you easily stay within your points range". Oh well, hindsight.

My husband would love it if I became a Stepford Wife.:H

Comment

Working...
                      X