Anyone up for Habbo?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little change in pace, get us outta here for a sec... a thought for tonight maybe.
    For any newbies: Habbo Hotel. It's an interactive forum where you create this little Habbo dude and we have a room set up at the Habbo Hotel. Haven't done it in a while...if people are interested, I'd be up for it tonight, maybe 7 or 8 EST. If not, whatever. No biggie! We'll have to post the specifics quick for newbies...Help!
    Bec

You know what? never mind. We should be here in case Glad needs us. I tried to delete my first message right after I posted it, but it wouldn't let me delete the topic. Just wanted a change in pace because of other things! Sorry for the confusion! Kinda bored over here ...
    Sorry guys. Disregard me!!:eek
    Bec

Comment

Bec - I disagree. Even half an hour in habbo helps puts things in perspective. I often find myself in there alone. It's a nice place to reflect. AND - we have a gorgeous new room and a new cat. Check it out. Great place to sit in front of the fire.

Tawny

Comment

Tawny,
        Maybe we can send watchguards back to the site? There are always people popping back and forth. Marcie is good for that. I truly do not want to miss someone in their time of need, but would love to switch things up for a change tonight. OK, anyone else's thoughts? hesitantly asking here...

Comment

Well, this would be a first for me...what's Habbo Hotel? I went to the website so I guess I can figure it out...but, from you guys, what is it??

susan

Comment

Hey Susan,
            Habbo is this funny little game we play sometimes that involves creating a cartoonish character. Go to habbo hotel. (search it) . Get started. Create your habbo, go to guest rooms, go to search room, type in "mwo", click on "mwo pah-tay", the password is "mwo". It's pretty entertaining!
            I'm in there tonight... bouncing back and forth...
            Bec

Comment

woofie and twitchy are hungry and I don't know how to feed them

Comment

having trouble finding the room........

Comment

go to "guest rooms" and search mwo. then there's choices - we have 4 rooms. one named Party is the new one. remember password is lower case mwo. if anyone is in there, an arrow indicates whre we are

I've just been in with becca but have to go for a while

Comment

Okay...I need some help...I went to Habbo Hotel, created my habbo and got into the room...but I can't talk! I can walk around, wave, dance but my little area where I should be able to type/talk doesn't work...any suggestions!

(BTW, I can't believe how totally weird it is!)

best, susan

Comment

sorry I missed it Becca! Just where I needed to be tonight!

Lets plan this next week! We need some Pay tays in the habbo for sure!

Allie

Comment

This sounds really really good - I wanna hav a go!

Comment

Working...
                        X