True Blue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Blue!

Hi! Still new, still shy. Wonder why? 1 day dry!

Thought I'd post again. Thanks for all your replies on my first thread, still seems kinda strange to be talking to anonymous strangers about problems. I'll keep at it though because right now, I have little other support and I know I need it.

Spent this morning on the dreaded job search beginnings. I feel so stupid for giving up on my job last week but I fell into an emotional hole and made impulsive decisions that I can't change now. Agh! Sort of like knowing that it was the right decision in the completely wrong time. We are now in so much stress with regard to money and that doesn't help in an already stressful situation!

It's my birthday soon and I don't feel like celebrating at all. Started inviting people to my party ages ago and now I just have to do it. Feel in some way it might be good though, I have isolated myself from my close friends for quite a while. Mainly due to my drinking habits. Must try and enjoy it, it's a big one!!
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

True Blue!

Hi Delight and :welcome:

Im a shy person too!!!!

But I find it easy to talk about how I feel on this site I just let it all out hehehe even if I think it sounds stupid I still get very good advice and support.

So post away you will become addicted

Comment

True Blue!

Hi Deilight.
      Glad to see you back again.
      Congrats on your 1st AF day.
      Things will work out on the jobs front.........they usually do. Doesn`t sound like you were too happy with the job, so maybe it`s for the best ,eh?.........something better will turn up.

Wishing you like with M.W.O.

Starlight Impress

Comment

True Blue!

Deilight..........wishing you luck.

Comment

True Blue!

Welcome Deilight,
          Congrats on Day 1 AF. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and good luck with your job search as well.

I found that I am much better talking to people here than I ever am talking to the people I see everyday. It's much safer here!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X