This Kudzu Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Kudzu Stuff

Morning campers or should I say posters.

I have been on Kudzu the last few days and it seems to be working , no hangovers so far this week.

But boy do I feel soooo tired especially at night.

Seem to think it works by making you so knackered you cant get the cork out of the bottle. LOL

As anyone alse experienced this tiredness whilst taking this or is it just me??

I am taking 2 tabs per day.

Thanks

Purps.:goodjob:

This Kudzu Stuff

Hi Purps,
    I too have tried the Kudzu, got some from a local health shop first and it made me feel grotty in general, then I received the mail order I sent for and have started with that which doesn't make me feel so bad, in fact I feel okay. I too think it might have some effect, but not 100% convinced yet. Think I might be looking for a miracle though and want instant result!
    Guess we must keep trying.
    Butterfly

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Butterfly,

Yes its early days , maybe a mind set but so far so good apart from feeling groggy. I will keep trying as you say.

Purps

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

I have Kudzu on order right now and can't wait. I'm actually hoping it does make me feel sleepy at night, because one of the many (stupid) reasons that I drink is to fall asleep. I've heard so many good things about it.

Good luck to you!
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

42cat,

Dont worry about going to sleep at night, this stuff completely zonks you. I was asleep by 10.00 pm last night, at which time i am normally throwing loads of booze down my neck.

Hope it works for you too, let us know.

Purps

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Hi Purple. This thread is very timely as I just started kudzu today. So I do not yet have any experience to report, but I am THRILLED to hear it might make me sleepy. I am so fortunate to have a supportive Mr. And I know if I feel like sleeping more (instead of drinking more) he will not have an issue with that.

LOL - makes you too tired to get the cork out of the bottle. You crack me up!!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

DG,

Let me know how you get on with it , alot of folk say it does nothing for them. But fro me so far so good.

enjoy your day.

P

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Well, for now I am doing to whole range of stuff including L-Glut & the CD's, so if the edge is taken off (which I am hopeful of course!) then I won't know for sure if it's one thing, or the whole combo. But I will sure report how it's going until you guys will probably be so sick of hearing from me you will start throwing fruits and vegetables at me.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Hey,
                  I think the Kudzu does have some effect.... this afternoon/evening a friend called round for a 'coffee' , she was later than planned so this turned into a glass of wine; for which I felt reluctant to get the bottle out as I was relaxed about waiting 'til later! I sort of feel I need to offer wine or whatever, 'coz I always have offered drinks if friends call by. I am not ready to share with them my hopes to control the drinking; in case I fail! Managed to control it to 2 glasses, still some left in the bottle (at the moment!).
                  Butterfly

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

well done butterfly, remember that will power does come into it. its what you have in mind to achieve though.

dg, fruit and veg i try to eat not throw lol.

roxane

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

The kudzu has never made me tired. Maybe not drinking as much is making you sleepy? I take 6-9 Kudzu's a day and it does help with the cravings though!! Glad it is working for you!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Well, something gave me mildly tingly fingers this afternoon. Don't know if it was the kudzu, one of the other supplements, or something unrelated. (I'm not on Topa) Anyone else experience any tingly fingers that you think might be related to the supplements? Or maybe it was the hungarian hot paprika I put on my deviled eggs this morning.

The tingling doesn't even rise to the level of mild irritation. Just something I noticed early. It's almost gone now. I'm following the exact schedule in the updated MWO link + L-Glut. I first noticed the tingling around 1PM, so shortly after the "lunch round" of supplements. The Magnesium maybe? Dunno....

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

agreeing with lushy

I think lushy is right here (and a lot of other places!)

Changes to your drinking are likely to have an effect on your sleeping patterns. I felt exhausted when going alcohol free for the first time. You really need to expect huge changes in your sleeping patterns. Alcohol has a big effect on sleep.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Purple Neck

In the US we have red necks. Never heard of a purple neck!!!

Anyhow, where did you buy your Kudzu? If you buy it from this website, I don't think you will have zonking problems. Maybe - but I don't think it's too common. Stuff you buy at the store may not be the same as what RJ recommends. I have been taking it for quite a while and it really helps a lot. I was without it for a while and really struggled. Try some from this site and give it a little time - I really hope it works for you. Remember there is no magic bullet in this - willpower is still the most powerful drug of all.

Take care. Welcome. I wish you all the best. Please keep posting and let us know how it goes.

:welcome: :l :welcome:
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

This Kudzu Stuff

Hi Mags,

Its purple on the UK..
                              Maybe you are right it may be the quality of the Kudzu, must admit I did get it from a different source and not from this website.

Also mentioned is sleeping patterns due to less alchohol, dunno???

will try a diiferent brand next time.

Purple.

Comment

Working...
                              X