Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad please come to the boards when you can- we are here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's all- we are all so very very sorry. Anything we can do to help just let us know. Patty

Comment

Glad is that you? How did this get bumped? Is it you?
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I was thinking about Glad too lately. I hope she is ok.
        Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Who is glad? I can't find her on the member list.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Oh wait I found her. She doesn't have any posts though. Did she go to chat?
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I think this whole thing was a mistake and I don't know who Chantelle is. Glad has been gone a long long time and Chantelle couldn't know her anyway because she is brand new.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Glad was and is a very special member.(Glad, get yourself back if no other reason than to say you are okay!) She is a single mom with four small children, one whom was dying. She struggled through those last days, hours and minutes with some of us. We cant forget. I remember one morning (for me) last Spring when I was on chat with her. She told us, "My baby is dying." I think its hard for some of us to forget. Lucky was instrumental too when she had no one to talk too. Like Kanga, it was a very hard day for many of us. But she lost her child, but hopefully not herself. Glad, if you ever read here.. we would love to know that you are okay.

Glad, we are still here and you are missed. I miss our talks.

Allie
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
                X