Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who exercised today?

I... did not.

But I thought finding out how many other people did would motivate me tomorrow!

:baaah:

-N

Who exercised today?

I did!

I would be very depressed if I woke up tomorrow and did not exercise today. If I do not drink, I exercise. Worst case scenario is I drink far less because I exercised and I started later. 99% of the time I have no desire to drink after exercise. And that resolve follows through to the next day. Exercise should be prescribed by docs just like meds are.

Comment

Who exercised today?

Hi Noella:

I did 30 minutes on indoor bicycle last evening. Average heart rate was 134 for that session. Trying to build back up, after my little break as of late.

Neil

Comment

Who exercised today?

Hello all, love that you keep track of your heartrate Noella, I too do that... I usually feel awesome between 135 and 147 and can stay there for 30 or 40 min ... a really good sweat for sure !! I have no excuses to excercise atall. We finished the excercise room, satelite T.V. but I've stayed soo "busy" I know I know... I know better... Today so far I did my daily barn chores which is quite physical, but it isn't the same as using the equipment... Great thread and I will get in there today I promise you... P.S. Lucky you look absolutely adorable Hon !! I love that avator and I feel so special that you changed it.. for me? Thanks ! A TON really !!!!! Hugs all ! ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Who exercised today?

Speaking of heart rates... when I exercise for real, I spike to around 170/175 almost immediately (and have done so as long as I remember). It also drops back to a much more normal exercise rate within a minute (which I read somewhere means things are ok?)

Anyone know if this is something I need to look in to?

Comment

Who exercised today?

I did...
            Control the Mind

Comment

Who exercised today?

Wow Noella, your heartrate ever jump up there !! I wonder if you were to start your activity slowly and progressiviely build up the intensity over a 7 minute time period? Just a thought.. I have worked for for a wee bit around 175 and I feel soo horrible.. I was just curious as to how I would feel at my max... I would ask my Dr. if you feel faint, or that.. Good luck and keep up the great work!
              P.S. I worked out today and I feel great ! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Who exercised today?

I did I did!!! It took Popeye swearing at me and telling me to get my ass to the gym, but I did, and I feel wonderful.

I never regret working out but always regret it when I skip it.

Comment

Who exercised today?

Nice one Barb..I played football tonight..or soccer for an hour and a half...I feel terrible...But thats cause i have'nt played for 2 months...Should feel better next time...I'm doing Bettys weekly weigh in on Mondays aswell so i feel like i got a goal..(excuse the pun uch: )
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Who exercised today?

Well, just spent over 90 min at the gym working out to get over that stupid voice in my head - but it worked! (now instead of a hangover I just won't be able to move tomorrow b/c by body is protesting!!!)

Niblett - I do warm up for about 10 min before starting my real workout. I feel fine with that heart rate (well, that's when I'm working hardest so "fine" is a matter of perspective!) :H I just wanted to make sure it's not something I've gotten used to, but I'm actually going to make my heart explode or something!

Mackkeral - I play soccer every week, and even 20-somethings who are in great shape get wiped out playing a 90 minute game - so don't be too hard on yourself!

Cheers!

~Noella

Comment

Who exercised today?

I just got back from my 4 mile walk/jog/sprint. I want to die but, I feel FANTASTIC!
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Who exercised today?

I'd forgotten what a sense of accomplishment can come with pushing yourself to exercise - it's great, isn't it?!

-N

Comment

Who exercised today?

Yesterday, did two sets of upper body weights. Pilates crunches. Active Isolated stretches, and half hour of meditation on mind machine.

Today, did half-hour of exercycle, and pushed it up a notch, to 147 average heart rate. Peaked at 165 for few seconds. Full set of active isolated stretches, and some pull-ups on my new pull-up bar for the doorway.

Tomorrow, lower body weights, and some more Pilates stuff. My gut needs to GO!!

Full bore for this middle-aged gray-haired codger. (xtexan is an AARP member now)

Neil

Comment

Who exercised today?

Mee, ooooh pick me...

I HAVE to exercise every day, usually 2 long walks or too the beach for some fun and games. The furry one will NOT sit still I must take him out or he will sook, follow me around liek a bad smell, even too the loo or shower. He follows me and nudges my bum until we go out. The furry one is not allowed to be off his lead at the local park wich is a shame. Husky's a infamous for not coming back... so extra long walks for him and me :-)
                            Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

Who exercised today?

Huskys are SOOO beautiful - and judging by the few I met would keep you walking/running all day every day! LOL ... somehow my cats aren't the same motivation...

~N

Comment

Working...
                              X