Lefty in Asia doing pretty good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all, I just wanted to jot a few lines to thank everyone for the wonderful welcome and to say that I have been on the Campral for three or four days now, no side effects and I truly believe that I am not having any urges at all. I have been going through incredible stress and moving, watching my son drunk out of his head and a few zillion other things all through sober eyes. How amazing it is and how much better I feel. I watch him and think there but by the grace of God go I. I just feel so liberated knowing I am not drinking, can't drink on this stuff and am sober and normal and feeling so much better. I really appreciate this site and spend so much time reading the threads. I can imagine that a day is going to come when I want to throw the campral out the window but today is not that day and I feel so very fortunate just to be alcohol free! It has been ten days and I feel like a new person I would love to do moderation but I have been trying that for about thirty years and I don't think there is anything strong enough on the market to get me to moderate. I love being sober so much. Hope that this finds all of you struggle free and feeling wonderful. Lefty

Hi Lefty!

I wish I had thought to call myself Lefty, of course I wasn't thinking much at all when I first got here though! LOL! So glad to hear you are doing so well and havng NO urges at all! That is amazing. I do hope your stress is controlable, and your son is going to be ok! Can you get him on this program with you? It is great to hear from you! Hope everything continues to go as well as it is going right now!

Donna

Comment

Hi Lefty!

I'm a lefty too, by the way!! We will take over the world one of these days!:rollin

Anyway, I'm so happy for you, and it is great hearing your optimism and resolve. I know the campral has been a great help to you, but you had to be ready for this step, and clearly, you were in a place where you were really ready to make this change in your life!

All the best!!

Keep on coming back and telling us about your progress and any struggles you may encounter. I'm sure we can help, and I'll bet you have some words of wisdom for us, too!!

Kathy

Comment

Hey all,
        I'm a lefty too! :lol
        I'm glad to know you're doing ok lefty. it's so awesome that you have no urges!!!
        I'm on day two again and hanging in there. :
        Are you at all worried about your son's drinking? If you are maybe you should ask him to do this program with you?
        Anyway, can't wait to get to know you better. ^^
        XOXOXO
        Meg

Comment

Hey Lefty, & Meg, Congrats to you both! Sounds like things are getting better in your worlds! Lefty, I hope your son will be ok, I'm sure that's got to hard on you... But I'm sure you're also a great example for him

Meg, glad you're back on board, how're ya feelin?

Hugs to you both Judie

Comment

Working...
          X