Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 201
  1. #1
    Forum Subscriber. mollyka's Avatar

    Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    3,234.
    Post Thanks / Like

    November Army Thread

    Good morning all!
    Glad to see the back of both Halloween and October...seemed endless!

    So now...calling out to many MIA....I know...I'm not the most regular poster anymore..but we do worry when there's no sign of ye...give a wee shout out to let us know you're okay..it's hard to keep the thread going without regulars. I will really commit to posting every day this month...even if it's only a wave.
    Anyone joining me? Xxxx
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

  2. #2
    Registered User. rustop59's Avatar

    Join Date;
    31st August, 2011.
    Posts;
    1,997.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mollyka View Post
    Good morning all!
    Glad to see the back of both Halloween and October...seemed endless!

    So now...calling out to many MIA....I know...I'm not the most regular poster anymore..but we do worry when there's no sign of ye...give a wee shout out to let us know you're okay..it's hard to keep the thread going without regulars. I will really commit to posting every day this month...even if it's only a wave.
    Anyone joining me? Xxxx
    Good morning

    Iím in Molly and yes we do worry. JC had not been feeling great before she stopped posting so really hope she is ok. Bridget was doing two jobs but you are right even a wave and knowing people are ok is great. Unfortunately sometimes it can be a case of going back to old destructive behaviour and none of us want that for each other.

    Love the idea of Satz never having had a drink in her new kitchen and isnít it great that Mary has that to look forward to. It is those little reminders that we all need.

  3. #3
    Forum Subscriber. mollyka's Avatar

    Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    3,234.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rustop59 View Post
    Good morning

    I’m in Molly and yes we do worry. JC had not been feeling great before she stopped posting so really hope she is ok. Bridget was doing two jobs but you are right even a wave and knowing people are ok is great. Unfortunately sometimes it can be a case of going back to old destructive behaviour and none of us want that for each other.

    Love the idea of Satz never having had a drink in her new kitchen and isn’t it great that Mary has that to look forward to. It is those little reminders that we all need.
    Agree Rusters...I too have never had a drink in my 'new' kit hen
    ....my grandchildren never knew me to drink..I think that last one would devastate me..
    Big news today..my daughter has just gone sale agreed on a house...many a slip can happen before it's fully sold as I well know but she's very excited...what a way she has come since the sad time..very proud of her.
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

  4. #4
    Registered User. rustop59's Avatar

    Join Date;
    31st August, 2011.
    Posts;
    1,997.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mollyka View Post
    Agree Rusters...I too have never had a drink in my 'new' kit hen
    ....my grandchildren never knew me to drink..I think that last one would devastate me..
    Big news today..my daughter has just gone sale agreed on a house...many a slip can happen before it's fully sold as I well know but she's very excited...what a way she has come since the sad time..very proud of her.
    Oh that is wonderful news. Well done her, especially in the current environment. Will keep everything crossed it goes through easily for her. Made 3 calls this morning to people who were to do stuff last week on our purchase and not one of them had done what they were supposed to do. We all have busy lives aghhh. Would put years on you.

  5. #5
    Forum Subscriber. mollyka's Avatar

    Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    3,234.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rustop59 View Post
    Oh that is wonderful news. Well done her, especially in the current environment. Will keep everything crossed it goes through easily for her. Made 3 calls this morning to people who were to do stuff last week on our purchase and not one of them had done what they were supposed to do. We all have busy lives aghhh. Would put years on you.
    Oh I know! We're STILL waiting for our QS....having said that..we are in no rush whatsoever. The less time we have it before I quit working the better...won't have to worry bout electricity or insurance or the fact it'd be lying empty...but I'd hate to be in a rush!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

  6. #6
    Forum Subscriber. mollyka's Avatar

    Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    3,234.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Think Jilly isn't in too mad a hurry either..wants to be with moms and pops for Christmas
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

  7. #7
    Forum Subscriber. satz123's Avatar

    Join Date;
    6th May, 2009.
    Location;
    IRELAND.
    Posts;
    18,096.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Great news Molls - isn't she a topper.
    She buying on her own ? well done
    Benji ....
    Doing it my way


    .... the joy of being sober never gets old !!

  8. #8
    Forum Subscriber. techie's Avatar

    Join Date;
    24th November, 2009.
    Posts;
    15,788.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Happy November Army!

  9. #9
    Forum Subscriber. mollyka's Avatar

    Join Date;
    2nd March, 2009.
    Location;
    Ireland.
    Posts;
    3,234.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by satz123 View Post
    Great news Molls - isn't she a topper.
    She buying on her own ? well done
    She is..and it's a doer-upper...she'll have it lovely in no time and luckily she has a 'job for life'
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

  10. #10
    Registered User. IamMary's Avatar

    Join Date;
    14th June, 2015.
    Posts;
    4,055.
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: November Army Thread

    Fantastic news Molly!! will she be close by? Although that doesnt really matter now, as your're fecking off

    Yes, its a bit of a worry when you don't hear from people.

    Just finished Snowflake by Louise Nealon. I'm addicted to Borrowbox now @rustop59!! (we may have to call you rustop60 now )
    Its different - I really enjoyed it. Plenty in there to know that we are missing nothing when it comes to booze..

    Back of the house being held up entirely by stilts.
    Last edited by IamMary; November 1st, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
    AF - July 19th 2015

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •