• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 564
    1. #21
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      blue1's Avatar

      Join Date;
      29th June, 2015.
      Posts;
      339.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by Lizann View Post
      Hey blue, as promised I'm popping in. Seems like this May pan out for you.
      How was the Olive Garden? Is your sister feeling better?
      Liz- read my earlier post.

    2. #22
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      blue1's Avatar

      Join Date;
      29th June, 2015.
      Posts;
      339.
      Post Thanks / Like
      I'm soooo happy that you guys are posting....I feel stronger already!!!!

      It's a wonderful feeling to know you're not alone!

      Thanks guys!!!

    3. Likes Lizann liked this post
    4. #23
      Registered User.
      is baby steps
       
      I am:
      Innocent
       
      briseus's Avatar

      Join Date;
      4th April, 2012.
      Posts;
      964.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Liz! I am serious! I have never been to an Olive Garden! We don't have one in Ontario...but next time I am in the US, I am totally going to have to check it out.
      Speaking of food...I am starving...I just finished half a Ben & Jerry's! Lol. Coffee Toffee Crunch. Yum.

      I am glad to hear that you had a nice night, Blue. And that you didn't drink too much.
      I was a heavy drinker...always went "balls to the wall". Could never drink 2 or 3 beers in the past (although just before I quit I did)...but it was always 6-10 beers a night...or a litre and a half of wine. Yuck.
      I too began to get sick of just planning my drinking and all that crap - it got old! Like ToMyHealth says! Hopefully, you're doing well today TMH.

      How are you doing, Blue?
      Hope everyone is having a nice day.

    5. Likes Lizann liked this post
    6. #24
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      blue1's Avatar

      Join Date;
      29th June, 2015.
      Posts;
      339.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by briseus View Post
      Liz! I am serious! I have never been to an Olive Garden! We don't have one in Ontario...but next time I am in the US, I am totally going to have to check it out.
      Speaking of food...I am starving...I just finished half a Ben & Jerry's! Lol. Coffee Toffee Crunch. Yum.

      I am glad to hear that you had a nice night, Blue. And that you didn't drink too much.
      I was a heavy drinker...always went "balls to the wall". Could never drink 2 or 3 beers in the past (although just before I quit I did)...but it was always 6-10 beers a night...or a litre and a half of wine. Yuck.
      I too began to get sick of just planning my drinking and all that crap - it got old! Like ToMyHealth says! Hopefully, you're doing well today TMH.

      How are you doing, Blue?
      Hope everyone is having a nice day.
      Bri- I'm feeling good today...how about you?

      I have good modding days then there's those ooppss I went over board days. So I'm working on more AF days and more good modding days.

      I hope you get to the Olive Garden real soon...that was only my second time being there in years...,I really enjoyed the food and the service.

    7. Likes briseus liked this post
    8. #25
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Samstone's Avatar

      Join Date;
      10th January, 2013.
      Posts;
      4,051.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Popped in just to say I have never heard of an olive garden. One would assume they grow olives there??
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

    9. Likes Lizann, Tatahi5 liked this post
    10. #26
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Lizann's Avatar

      Join Date;
      22nd April, 2013.
      Posts;
      3,624.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Sam, I guess you are not from the US? Haha, they do not grow olives there. It is an Italian chain resturant. There are olives on their unlimited salad bowl, thou.

    11. #27
      Registered User.
      is baby steps
       
      I am:
      Innocent
       
      briseus's Avatar

      Join Date;
      4th April, 2012.
      Posts;
      964.
      Post Thanks / Like
      I am not a fan of olives so not sure how I would feel about unlimited olives on my salad! Lol. :P
      But next time for sure I am going to check this place out.

      I am feeling pretty good, Blue! I am glad to hear that you are too. Yesterday I woke up with what felt like a hangover...a ghost hangover. Ugh. I hate those...because those sort of days I think to myself "well, what the hell, if I am going to have hangovers anyways?" but I know that's just the addictive voice grasping at straws and just trying to be a trickster.
      Yesterday I had company over and everyone was drinking. I ended up going to bed early with the puppies and woke up not regretting not drinking. So that's a bonus.

      You're definitely going to have some good days and some crap days! I always did. When I tried modding. I actually modded for a good 6 months once. Only ever had ONE glass of wine (nightcap) a night...and weekends weren't that crazy. But at that time I also went to the gym six times a week. I sort of knew that it was a problem though. Because every day I wanted it to be 9pm (bed time) so that I could have that one glass...eventually it turned into two...and then a bottle.
      But I do know that for some people it totally works. And everyone has their own journey so keep at it!

      At the end of the day, if you're happy and feeling good and you're doing good, then that is all that matters for YOU, right?

    12. #28
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       


      Join Date;
      18th May, 2011.
      Posts;
      1,054.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Well, did not start. Sat out first stop that dh went in for a minute to greet people 2 classes behind him. 55 min later he returned. My choice, sat & read, but geez. Next stop guy greeted us right away buying drinks, I had a light beer, then told dh to enjoy evening with old friends & I'll be DD. He was fine with that, 2 hr drive home.
      Taking son, gf, 2 grandsons for dinner tonite. Early Monday am flite. Yay! Back to diet, exercise, and much better modding. You are on Blue for Monday, Aug 10. Let's start making those pink X's. My plan is until at least my b.d. (16th) & who knows may decide to just continue going.
      How was everyone's Saturday?

      TMH
      The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

    13. #29
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      blue1's Avatar

      Join Date;
      29th June, 2015.
      Posts;
      339.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by Samstone View Post
      Popped in just to say I have never heard of an olive garden. One would assume they grow olives there??
      Sam
      Sam- are you playing? I think you're playing...,but if not it's an Italian restaurant....lol

    14. #30
      Registered User.
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      blue1's Avatar

      Join Date;
      29th June, 2015.
      Posts;
      339.
      Post Thanks / Like
      Quote Originally Posted by briseus View Post
      I am not a fan of olives so not sure how I would feel about unlimited olives on my salad! Lol. :P
      But next time for sure I am going to check this place out.

      I am feeling pretty good, Blue! I am glad to hear that you are too. Yesterday I woke up with what felt like a hangover...a ghost hangover. Ugh. I hate those...because those sort of days I think to myself "well, what the hell, if I am going to have hangovers anyways?" but I know that's just the addictive voice grasping at straws and just trying to be a trickster.
      Yesterday I had company over and everyone was drinking. I ended up going to bed early with the puppies and woke up not regretting not drinking. So that's a bonus.

      You're definitely going to have some good days and some crap days! I always did. When I tried modding. I actually modded for a good 6 months once. Only ever had ONE glass of wine (nightcap) a night...and weekends weren't that crazy. But at that time I also went to the gym six times a week. I sort of knew that it was a problem though. Because every day I wanted it to be 9pm (bed time) so that I could have that one glass...eventually it turned into two...and then a bottle.
      But I do know that for some people it totally works. And everyone has their own journey so keep at it!

      At the end of the day, if you're happy and feeling good and you're doing good, then that is all that matters for YOU, right?
      Good job Bri! Sorry that you still get that hangover feeling.
      You're right as long as we're happy...and healthy is what matters on this journey.

      I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to AF Monday! I usually feel dread when I plan an AF day or days.

    Similar Threads

    1. Totally out of control
      By Jackie M in forum Just Starting Out?
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: June 15th, 2011, 05:30 PM
    2. totally Tuesday!
      By cowgal in forum Monthly Moderation
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: December 11th, 2007, 01:48 PM
    3. totally F***ked!
      By cowgal in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 37
      Last Post: December 3rd, 2007, 09:17 AM
    4. Totally Stressed!
      By music man in forum Just Starting Out?
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: July 21st, 2007, 02:54 AM
    5. totally new and cn' even pos a message!!!
      By Angelina in forum Just Starting Out?
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: May 16th, 2007, 03:33 PM

    Bookmarks

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •