keep it kickin' 2/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it kickin' 2/20

Hey, do we start a new thread every day!?! If not I can delete this!

Made it to physical therapy last evening, they kicked my butt(but I asked them to since I will be in UT hiking in about 6 weeks, on this new knee........without the pain of last year!!!!):clapclap:

I also did 30 min on the eliptical at lunch..................I want to be the 20% too mm!!

Hey everyone, let us know how you are kickin!!!!:thumbsup

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

keep it kickin' 2/20

Feb 20 ....Great idea Cowgal !!! You are doing amazing by the way !!! 2 thumbs up !!! yahoooo !!!:goodjob:
    Today I did 28 minutes on the treadmill ( 3.6 mph at a 4% incline... really hoofin it !!) and then 5 minutes on the eliptical and 5 minutes on the recombent bike... 60 abdominals, and bowflex for my legs and arms... I'm gonna sleep like a baby
    Lets Kick it !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

keep it kickin' 2/20

Hey!!

Got my 30min in.. that wasit for today.. had an early morning...

My weight has stalled, so I have to kick it!! I won't be able to get more in until after Saturday, so I will just maintain...

Have a fantasitc night!

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

keep it kickin' 2/20

MM, I heard a great saying once... " A plateau in your weight is actually your body asking you if you are serious about losing the fat" Good Eh ? Then you continue on and your body begins again to melt away the fat when it knows you are serious.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

keep it kickin' 2/20

Didn`t bother yesterday........will try to kick my arse today........shouldn`t cause me any problems....it`s big enough!!! :H

Comment

keep it kickin' 2/20

keep it kickin' 2/21

Well, my knee was really bothering me yesterday, BUT I did get to the gym to pump some iron, worked back and biceps........today I plan on eliptical at lunch AND in the PM at the gym, have lots of Naproxen to help if the knee bothers me..............shouldn't on the eliptical though (but you never know!?!?)

Good luck to all you fit chicks!!:jumpin:

I hope you all meet your goals, whatever they are!!

PS: my weight is not melting off as quickly as I remember it doing, I guess it has only been 3 whole days, so I cannot expect any miracles at this time, right (REALITY CHECK!!)

MA:h
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
            X