X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Topa

Hi all-

I was wondering if anyone had the same effect as me-
    i started topa last week and it seems to give me more energy. good for house cleaning but i am starting to get scared because I guess that is not a common side effect.
    i had this problem with anti depressants effecting me opposite also. for example zoloft made me wired and cold medicines make my heart palpitate. i am not using topa under a doctors care. i havent had any other side effect other than flat canned drinks.
    have no desire to go to bed even though i am tired i know i cannot sleep- feel like i have an eye open all night.....

i started at 25 mg (pkg says johnson johnson) for 4 days and after i felt more calm i went up to 50mg. will not go higher yet.

G

Started Topa

Hi

my first week on topa I was 'wired'. Could not sleep a wink. It soon settled down and I needed a nap each afternoon!
    Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Comment

Started Topa

I got more energy when i started topa, but i think it was more the not drinking than the topa...
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
      X