Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inn for 30, Monday October 15th

Top of the Mornin? to You All!

Suze - Don?t have to post the guidelines every day, only on Sundays, so feel free to start the daily thread if you are ?up? first.

Hope everybody had a great sleep! I did hear a little scuffling in the hallway, (hmmm, yes, did sound sorta like baseball bats - think may have been out and about? Could be some interesting stories around the breakfast table?

Well, just a quick dip In the pool,
    Complementary swim goggles available at the desk, everyone.

And then off I go to work. Hope you all have a great AF day, see you tonight! Attached files [img]/converted_files/13189=3698-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/13189=2119-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/13189=2121-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/13189=2122-attachment.gif[/img]
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

It wasn't the booze beast you heard, it was me. Up and snuffling around the hallways looking for some cold medicine.

I didn't see Al and was hoping to catch a glimpse of Horatio but I guess he was otherwise engaged.

I think I will just laze by the pool today and let the staff wait on me.

Have a wonderful day,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cindi & Hannah: I had a wonderful AF weekend. I feel like the romantic fantasy of cocktails & wh. wine is a thing of the past. I know the reality of what alcohol does to me. I won't choose to drink today. I have a full day of babysitting the 2 g-sons. I'll bring our puppy along...it'll be tiring but fun. Take care of your sobriety. Love, Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Hi everyone, I had a good evening too. Its soooo nice waking up in the middle of the night naturally, knowing you can get back to sleep without those horrible panic/anxiety attacks. I would just like to thank Management for my room - its very nice and I've already decided I shall stay here next month as well!! No sign of Al and I'm looking forward to day 15 - halfway there!!

Janicexxx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Good Morning Inn-mates!

Day 2 today.. wasn't sure where to post.. I am easily confused.

Sven was wonderful last night, but I was still up with my back. Going to the chiropractor today and hopefully figure out what;s up.

Love being in a safe place here in the Inn. No need to leave.. I have food, friends, exercise, a quiet place to sit, and of course an overabundance of fantastic support and advise.

Thank you all for being here..

Namaste,

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Just how many Inn's do we have?

Comment

Working...
            X