MWO hypnosis vs Wendi's hypnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone familiar with Wendi Friesman's (sp?) hypnotherapy CD's for alcoholism? Do they differ much from MWO's? I have already purchased those and would like to try to use those. Does anyone know if that is possible? Does MWO CD's differ that much? :new:

I saw those on the web and was curious about them.

I would try them and then you can let us know!! I am sure many here would be interested.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Kellt,

Ooops!! Forgot to say :welcome: .

Glad you are here.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Yes I have used them with the MWO ones. I think they work well together and are different. I really like wendis alcohol freedom. Hope that helps!
        Buckle

Comment

I have Wendi's and like them (I don't have the MWO ones as I had already purchased Wendi's) but I find the time scale she gives to do he programm is impossible- some days you have to do 3 sessions a day- I simply do not have that amount of time a day where I can be alone in a private situation for such periods of time.

Comment

I noted on the web site she has an aversion cd. Zapper, I think it is called?

Has anyone tried that one?
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

well i personally love every single thing wendi does. and being a clinical hypno person myself as well and lincensed. wendi rocks. i do like what we have here as well. i'd say also if anyone wanted to know i had seen that wendi had stop smoking cds. she really is a genius hypno cd person. it isn't easy making cds. i'll tell you that.
              :welcome:

Comment

I can't tell you how helpful each of you have been. Thank you, thank you! And thank you for such a wonderful welcome!!!
                I will let you know how the cd's turn out in conjuction with the MWO program!

Comment

Working...
                X