Sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sobriety

Its so good to see so many people on here reaching goals and staying AF, which is for me the only option. There have been a lot of people with 1 month, 3months, 9 months sober etc and I can only commend you all and your methods for maintaining your sobriety (whatever works for YOU). It's always nice to see as well when it is actually someone else who remembers this achievement and is willing to act accordingly. It really strengthens the belief on here that there is no segregation when it comes to living an Alcohol free life. We all need help and support from time to time in achieving our goals and hearing about others who may be further ahead in their sobriety than us can only give us hope and inspiration to stay focused on our own.

My well wishes and deepest respect to everyone battling to stay AF and not just those celebrating birthdays. We are all in this together! :l

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Sobriety

Thanks, Hippie.. what a wonderful post.

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Sobriety

Together we are Hippie, all the best, wonderful post
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

Sobriety

yeh, that's so true, Hippie. This is a great place and it's great to have you among us.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X