New addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addiction

Okay, I know this is a good thing, but I find myself not getting anything done now, because I am listening to what you all have to say......Dishes stacked skyhigh; laundry piling up; kids left at school and walking home in the rain (pretty soon snow); easting MAC Donalds.... Just kidding.....I would never eat MacDonalds.....

In all seriousness.....Glad I found this site and I can't get enough, but do I need to set some limits or what? I Say "NO" What do you think.....

I just wanted to say thanks to this wonderful site as it is, and I hope to contriubute in a positive way as much as possible.

G:thanks:

New addiction

I'd reply, but I'm now 45 minutes late for work because I keep reading posts.
    Have a great day!

Comment

New addiction

free bird!!!! Me too!!!!! I can't believe how time flies when I'm reading, posting, chatting, here...... I'm addicted too!!! Was just thinking about it this morning......

Comment

New addiction

It's all good though! Right?

I've been sooo busy lately, I am really enjoying reading all the wisdom that comes forth on this site. Maybe, this is how someone who is used to relaxing with alcohol, relexes without it. Another good way to relax..... and sooth.....

Comment

New addiction

definitely. better to be here than drink.

Comment

New addiction

I'm the same way! I finally tossed a few loads of laundry in. I just love reading what everyone is going through. It amazes me how many of our lives are so similar.

Olivia

Comment

New addiction

Well I too am getting back into MWO. But I do feel guilty today a bit. I have been very lazy and done very little! But hey, I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm allowed to lounge!!

Comment

Working...
              X