Doing ok thru day 2 just have a headache what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supplements can I start taking? I really want to try it without script drugs.
    I'm just gettting irratable and tomorrow night is DH's Company Christmas Party and I already decided that I would tell people I am on meds and can't drink. It's going to be hard.

I have told people I am on meds over this holiday party season and they have been so disappointed - the "life of the party" isn't drinking?? I am realizing just how much "fun" I was -I gave people something to laugh AT not with. In your sober state at the party take a look at those who are drunk - you won't want to ever go back "there." Eventually I think I will tell people I quit drinking because it was becoming a problem - that should shut them up pretty quick instead of them telling me not to take my meds so I can drink.

I was SO irritable my first 4 or 5 days - mostly I stayed home. Now I feel great and HAPPY (day 35 and not looking back). YOU CAN DO THIS.
    :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

Comment

i'm on day 12 and feeking greaT. I had originally planned to drink on Xmas, but I am feeling so good that I don't think i will. Just do this one day at a time and you will be so happy you did.

Comment

Working...
      X