Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining you all

Hi all,

I am a newbee and not sure where to post any comments/questions at this point. So, I'll post this and see how far I go. Where should I post to relate info regarding my initial Dr. appt, supp questions, and any questions I may have re: topa?

Help! There are so many message boards!

Joining you all

Hi Breaker,
    Welcome! First thing to do is download the book, it explains alot, keep coming on this site, it is confusing to start but then all of asuuden you'll be able to find your way around easily.
    Keep posting with your questions but the book explains the meds, supps and dr's appointments as well.
    Good luck
    Love Shas

Comment

Joining you all

Hi Breaker,

Welcome to MWO! Shas is right, start by getting the book. Also, on the homepage there is a link called "Important Program Updates". There you will find all the current information on the supplements used in the program. It is confusing at first to find your way around, and a bit overwhelming too! You can download the Lancet article I believe from the FAQ section, and take it with you to your doctors apt.

The more you move around the site, the more familiar you will become. There is plenty of support for you here. Best of luck as you get started!

Donna

Comment

Joining you all

Hi Breaker and welcome,
        You can post right here! I agree with what Donna and Shas said. Also I dropped off the lancet article a few days before my appointment so my doctor would have time to look it over before hand.

Marcie

Comment

Joining you all

Hi Breaker, Welcome! All good stuff above. Good Luck! gabby

Comment

Joining you all

Welcome Breaker, please register and tell us about yourself. We are all here to help one another.
            Miss Layla

Comment

Joining you all

Wow! Here it is 7/14 and I just now found my first posting...Preeety sad,:happy I can't manage this website...I'm just trying to find a post I sent 2 days ago. Oh well, I hope I find it soon... Love to anyone who comes across this posting and reads it! :rollin

Comment

Joining you all

Breaker ... reading you loud and clear ... over!

Tawny

Comment

Joining you all

It IS confusing at first!!! I can remember!!! It seems like so long ago now. I read EVERYTHING for a week before I had the guts to post! It took me over 4 months to even get on chat!! But keep plugging away at it, and sooner or later, you'll be an old hand, and YOU'LL be teaching newbies how to get around!!!

Love and hugs!
                  Kathy

Comment

Joining you all

Breaker, If you use the search at the top of the topic section, it lets you search by user name. I'm not sure if the links will hold but here are the ones that you have posted in this forum and you can do the search for each forum to find your posts.

Message Subject Date Posted By:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help! Amino Complete question 7/15/06 6:56:16 pm Breaker35
                    Re: Re Help! Amino Complete Question 6/30/06 3:57:29 am Breaker35
                    Re: Help! Amino Complete question 7/1/06 4:25:25 am Breaker35
                    Re: aminos/vitamins 7/2/06 1:36:47 am Breaker35
                    Re: too much aminos ? 7/4/06 4:13:56 am Breaker35
                    Re: Help! Amino Complete question 7/9/06 6:17:42 am Breaker35
                    Re: Help! Amino Complete question 7/15/06 6:56:16 pm Breaker35
                    Re: Friends 7/2/06 1:16:42 am Breaker35
                    Adrafinil - does anyone know? 7/6/06 12:39:05 am Breaker35
                    Re: try here 7/3/06 4:47:34 am Breaker35
                    Re: try here 7/3/06 5:12:00 am Breaker35
                    Re: try here 7/6/06 12:39:05 am Breaker35
                    Re: Joining you all 7/14/06 5:03:59 am Breaker35
                    Re: okay, sign me up... what do I do first? 6/22/06 5:37:25 am Breaker35
                    CV & RJ Amino empty stomach vs after meal Conflict 7/6/06 12:30:56 am Breaker35
                    Re: CV & RJ Amino empty stomach vs after meal Conflict 7/6/06 12:30:56 am Breaker35
                    Re: Topa Dopa effects 6/22/06 4:39:42 am Breaker35
                    Re: ya 6/23/06 3:57:20 am Breaker35

Comment

Joining you all

Breaker,

Welcome, you are on your way onto a great and awesome journey!! keep posting and let us know how you are doing!

Let us know if there is anything you have questions on or want to talk about.......................have a GREAT Sunday!!

Mary Anne:h :P :happy

Comment

Joining you all

thanks for caring

thank you for caring, although the noose is getting tighter by the minute.
                        YOU WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE THAT JUST GOT OUT OF ICU WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... I'M NOT:evil

Comment

Joining you all

Glad you're out of ICU!

Hey Cliff, Hope you're feeling a little better... I'm glad you got out of the Hospital! Let us know how you're doing. Also Welcome aboard! This place might even make ya feel better! :d ...Judie

Comment

Working...
                          X