Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Name?

Hey guys!!

I am starting to think that my name seems a little too informal....what do you think about a name change?
    I am thinking Bookworm.

Thoughts??

E

New Name?

no stay with what you started with and i like that name cke123..it fits you now...
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New Name?

hey ga bud - thanks for the chat!!! frogs like worms - LOL

Comment

New Name?

I changed my name awhile back, so have advice to offer if you do. I didn't know how to change my username and keep my stats, so I just started a new account. Which means that after I had hundreds of posts as Imatree, I started again at zero as MyOwnWoman. And my start date doesn't reflect my original start date. Not big deals, but just offering in case it matters to you...

I do appreciate usernames that say something about the person - helps to kinda put a face on members. I say go for it!
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

New Name?

read my mind?

what the hell is going on here...telapathic memory? First i was gonna post to Roz come to chat, and I also was thinking today a new name!

Bookworm
          is good. I like that. urgirl:

~Ripple~
          :wave:

Comment

New Name?

cke123: I like your name because it's so unusual. But... ha, ha,.... Maybe you would like to personalize it a little! If you are to change your name, make it something that is reflective of you. I'm not to fond of my name either. My real name is Maureen. No one calls me Reenie. I only whipped that one up for MWO. I want something cute like, Yorkie Girl (because I love Yorkies) or freckles (because I have them). I'm hesitant to change my name because I'm afraid no one will recognize me here.
            September 23, 2011

Comment

New Name?

Cke123...

Well, I don't know what your real name is (does it starts with an E?), but after reading your posts, I see your name as CHEEKIE....

I see Tlrgs is TrailerGas.....

If you don't want to change it, you can always add your name to your signature (my real name is Patty!).... :H

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

Working...
              X