Brain Chemistry and Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. I lurk more than post so thanks for your support. I wanted to share these great links to five articles which are excellent from 2005 that help explain the supplements and brain chemistry/alcohol interaction and recovery.

Please read the following links. They have so much great information and background to help everyone.
    www.lightconnectiononline...colums.htm

WOULD LOVE TO GET TO THESE... THANK YOU ..I THINK I GOT TO THE CELESTINE PROPHECY (THX!!0 ..BUT WHICH ARTICLES?/) YOUR URLS DID NOT COME THRU

Comment

cv..
      OK nevermind -- I found them -- may, june, july & sept 2005..no aug..

thank you.. so glad you turned me on to that website also -- one o f my favorite books. I will read the articles. I will probably share this with some of the folks who mostly linger in General Discussion -- could you linger & chat there? You are an interesting soul. Although I understand..

Comment

Chrys,

I'll put the links there too, and make sure that they work...

They actually did work on another posting....lol.

Comment

This is SO weird but when I first came to this post the urls came through and I linked to them...then I posted a long post saying how great they were, how much I got from them and a big THANK YOU to you, Cynthia.... Now, I check back and not only are the urls not coming through, but my post has disappeared! And I SAW it yesteday because I always check my posts to see if I need to "edit" something....

Anyway, thank you again, Cynthia--I have a MUCH better understanding of what's going on with me and alcohol and the series was totally encouraging and inspirational...a very clear explanation of a very complex subject about which I really had no idea!

BTW, if you google: gersten alcoholism, you will get to the articles....(I also added on Part 1 or Part 2 Part 3, etc. depending on the specific one of the five that I was looking for).

best, susan

Comment

Ooooh! I just realized that this is also posted on the GD board...and THAT'S where my post is! Duh!

The links work there also!

susan

Comment

Thanks Susan.

I added a second post in the General Discussion forum with a similar title and the links definitely still work there ;-).

Comment

just a bump

Morning! I just wanted to bump this up since we have so many new folks that may not have seen thes.:w

Comment

Working...
                X