Funny childhood story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny childhood story...

When I was 11, all my cousins were boys and older than me, they all dipped skoal....so they decided it would be FUN to give me some and put me on a merry-go-round. I was SO FREAKING sick, I thought I would die. BUT, they actually did me a favor because I have NEVER smoked a cigarette because that experience was so bad. I was so sick my Mama was gonna take me to the ER until they told her why I was so sick...............they about killed me (LOL) then ratted me out.........

Funny childhood story...

Luv, if they'd done the same thing with booze, maybe you wouldn't be where you are today?
    Marcie

Comment

Funny childhood story...

Oh Luv, that is so yucky! I'm glad that it kept you from smoking though. Boy, boys can get into some major mischief!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Funny childhood story...

Luv, that is too funny! :bonkers:

When my brother was about 13, my mom caught him stealing her cigarettes. So, she figured she'd teach him a lesson, and made him sit at the kitchen table and smoke them, one after the other.... he got SO sick!

(Umm, he's still alive, so please don't report my Mama to social services! She also had a crate full of wooden spoons! :H)

It didn't work... he still smokes. :schmokin::k

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

Funny childhood story...

Your cousins were nice......

My brothers made me eat it, and that I must swallow it. I vomited for hours. I think I have no nice siblings?
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Funny childhood story...

Oh God Allie....gross! Boys are so mean!
            Memarcie, I don't think it would have worked....I have made MYSELF much sicker than they did on booze and still drank again anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X