Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal trainer TAWNY

My personal trainer "TAWNY"

For Christmas last year, my wife ( the love of my life ) purchased a week of private lessons at the local health club for me. Although I am still in great shape since playing on my high school softball team, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try. I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named Tawny, who identified herself as a 26 year old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with surprising enthusiasm to get started.

The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress...............

MONDAY:

Started my day at 6:am. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Tawny waiting for me. (she is something of a goddess with blond hair, dancing eyes, and a dazzling white smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Tawny Gave me a tour and showed me the machines. She took my pulse after 5 minutes on the treadmill. She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attribute it to standing next to her in her aerobic outfit. ( I thoroughly enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my own workout today. Very inspiring.)

Tawny was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week !

TUESDAY:

I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Tawny made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar in the air ...then she put weights on it. My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Tawny's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT!!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY:

The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying my toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a Geo in the club lot. Tawny was impatient with me, insisting that my screams were bothering the other club members. (her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning, and I hadn't noticed that when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is annoying.) My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Tawny put me on the stair monster, er, master. (why in HELL would anyone invent a machine to stimulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators?) Tawny told me it would help get me in shape and enjoy life. She said some other shit too..

THURSDAY:

Tawny was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I explained that I couldn't help being a half hour late. It took me that long to tie my fucking shoes. Tawny took me to work out with the dumbbells. When she wasn't looking , I ran and hid in the men's room. She sent Lars in to find me. As punishment , she put me on the rowing machine...which I sank.

FRIDAY:

I hate that BITCH Tawny more then any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. (prissy, pretentious, stupid, skinny, anemic, little cheerleader-wanna-be Bitch.) If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it. Tawny wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps. And if you don't want any dents in the damn floor, don't hand me fucking barbells or anything that weighs more then a sandwich. The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a Health and P.E. teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the Drama coach or the choir director?

SATURDAY:

Tawny left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrill, piercing little voice, wondering why I did not show up today? Just, hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength even to use the TV remote and ended up watching eleven straight hours of the fucking weather channel.

SUNDAY:

I'm having the church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my wife (the other BITCH) will choose a gift for me that is fun... root canal or a vasectomy !
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

HARRRRRRUMMMMPHHHHHH!!!

Comment

:H
      I've seen that one..only a bit diff...

:goodjob::thanks:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

very good .. i love it . thank you .i needed that
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

wow I almost believed that this was your story - or is it?

ok I am laughing my arse off right now - well I wish that was all it took to get my arse to go down - thank you for the laugh
          when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

tawnyfrog;293832 wrote:
            HARRRRRRUMMMMPHHHHHH!!!

LOL

I thought someone would of already posted this but when I checked back and saw no one had I just had to enlighten people with it!!. And YES Tawnyfrog YOU immediately sprung to mind when I saw the title on the joke site and was my reason for posting it!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

lol...thats funny. I'm going to send it my x-husband
              This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

SHUT UP!! I had my first session 2 days ago. Those pec muscles are crying out. I have to be there at 5 frigging 30 tomorrow AM. I wish I had everybodys phone numnber on speed dial or something so I could call you at 5 AM just to remind you I'm working hard here. I won't mention tonight's hydroplane on the exit ramp but downshifted and regained control and pulled out of the spin. Did not pee my pants and did not cry. I see a new career on the horizon. :H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

OMG Hippie....that actually made me laugh out loud and get tears in my eyes! Thank you soooo much for posting that! :H
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Ahahah Hippie

Here is a funny cartoon along these lines:

Running machine: [ame= ]YouTube - Cool cartoon[/ame]

Comment

fickle;295240 wrote: Ahahah Hippie

Here is a funny cartoon along these lines:

Running machine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7WWYzEHEg&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Cool cartoon
                      fickle that was absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard and loud in ages!!. The fact that the bear is so cute makes even funnier!! "I'm just evil I tellz ya.... EVIL!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X