lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost it

I went five day's without drinking and here I am . My boyfriend is passed out upstairs, he said it is o.k as it is Saturday. I would love to be able to drink on the weekends. It has affected my eating disorder, although I have managed to keep control of that. However I want to drive to McDonald's right now I have the cupon's. GOD please help me

lost it

My dearest lost.......you are not lost to us...we are here...we hear you....Please know that you welcome here and we feel your pain...share all you need to...
    :lNancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

lost it

Hi Lost

I am two days sober so I can look up to you; that's important. I pray that I can have your strength on days three, four and five. Maybe you'll go six and I'll go three. I pray for you.

Matt
      Matt

Comment

lost it

So, Lost, did you drink with your bf? If not I say go get some burgers and fries.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

lost it

Lost and Matt
          Been where you are and I know it sucks. You have options, drink or not drink. By taking it one day at a time you can overcome your addiction. It takes a lot of dedication. You need to think of your health, and your family. Think of how you are loved by your friends and family. Think of how much fun life can be sober. How great it feels to wake in the morning feeling clear and ready to roll, not hung over.

That you'll never worrying where you're gonna stop for booze on your way home. Not worried about what you did or said the previous night. Being sober is truly liberating. Don't let AL rule you, be free to call your shots (no pun intended). Check in at this site and read the threads. Ask for help here, read the MWO book. Seek out AA if you need it. Get meds if that what it takes.

Sober life rocks! And I love every day.

On my way
          Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

lost it

Dear OMW -- great thoughts, thanks, Matt
            Matt

Comment

lost it

hang in there!

lost and lonely,

the fact that you choose to stay sober despite your boyfriend's choice not to is AWESOME! My mom is a heavy drinker and everytime we visit for a family vacation, I give in to my temptations with the silly rationale that - if my mom is drinking, than i can, too... because it's much hard to make the choice not too, but still be surrounded by it.
              i've vowed today to make a change, to be AF. I, too, hope to be seeing a day 5, a day 30, etc. I commend you for staying strong! It makes it all the harder when there are other addictive temptations around, like food... You hang in there! :l I'm sending positive thoughts your way!
              Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

Comment

lost it

lost, I'm sorry for your BF being passed out and that you drank today. Please do NOT drive to Mcdonalds. If you've been drinking you should not drive. Please be safe.
                Marcie

Comment

Working...
                X