TLGRS FOR MOST INSPIRATIONAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF we were in High school,and we voted on these things,what do you all think?I read his posts a lot and don't always respond,since many times they are more 'THOUGHTFUL STATEMENTS' vs 'QUESTIONS' OR 'FEARS'-I guess I still have at least ONE foot stuck in the critical care unit-enough so that I am still kind of sitting back and just enjoying (a bit in awe:H) the words you have to say,TL..Not feeling like I can even really BEGIN to yet join you in such intelligent banter on such things, where AL is concerned anyway! Frick,I am rambling AGAIN,and not sure I am making SENSE, YET AGAIN...But I hope that you read this and know that YOU MAKE A BIG GIANT DIFFERENCE ON THIS BOARD FOR ME!!!CAN'T GET RID OF THE BIG GREEN LETTERS!??SORRY,FOLKS..:h U!:l:thanks::goodjob:
    :lRebecca

UH,SORRY FOR SCREAMING...

Tried for 5 minutes,the big green letters were NOT going to leave,so I said :welcome:!I felt that strongly anyway,so HUH!:H!
    nighty night all!
    :l:l

Comment

Fun Lil - TLGRS is exactly what you've said. I'll vote :rockon: for Tlgrs! Your big green letters are funny

Liv
      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

thank you..lillyatter..glad i could help in some small way
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger, your calm voice, urging us to forgive ourselves, to be patient, and to take just one day at a time... well,

THEY ARE MORE SOOTHING THAN WHAT LILLY'S RANT GIVES YOU CREDIT FOR!!
          :h

Lilly, after you post something and see mistakes, you can go to "Edit" in the bottom right side of your post. Click on it, Make your EDITS, and then click "Save". Ignore the "Go Advanced" button because if you look at the top of the edit box, you'll see that you are already in the "Advanced" Mode. I believe the "Go Advanced" Button is actually mis-labeled, and it is really a "Delete" prompt in disguise....

If there was a Crazy Miss Congeniality.... I'd vote for Lilly! :h

Patty
          Tampa, FL

Comment

tlrgs,

I, too, love to read your posts every day.

You are one of my "look out for" writers because what you say always seems to help with struggles we all go through.

I have been very lucky because many AA meetings I have walked into have had a discussion topic with people all giving their point of view, and often they hit so close to the struggles I have and each person imparts how they got past those struggles.

That is how your posts are, tlrgs. Often, you hit on something I have been dwelling on and your posts help me figure out how to deal with it.

Thank you!!

Love,
            Cindi
            XX
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

YAY TLGRS!!!!!
              definitely one of my favorites here! always here to help out, even when he is down. :h

(And hey, Patty, new buttless avatar!!!:H:H)
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I love you guys,lol..Thanks for honoring me w/ the big green letters...I think i shall use them for each post always....most soothing,aren't they?he he....And Patty,maybe you have not YET SENSED that I am a bit too much of a SPAZZ-0 to slow down and takt the time to go back and edit my post over a few pretty green letters ....Silly,girl )!!!!By the way,I MISS YOUR BUNS!!!! (sobbing,tears falling on my computer,can't see my screen cuz my eyes are all blurry,boo hoo...)

Comment

Here! Here!
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                  X