This program is life-changing for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on day 16 with NO DESIRE TO DRINK. It's #1 because of the Topa, then the supps, then the exercise (I do it 6 days a week, it's just because I'm getting married in August and am trying to get rid of the gut from drinking, I used to be soooo cute and tiny) and I don't do the CD's anymore... I don't know why I just sort of forgot about them. But anyway, I don't know what else to say, other than I am so happy to not be a drunk anymore I just cry every day. And also, my fiance's parents paid for all the supps and CD's and everything, and I don't know how to repay them. I feel like they saved my life. They know about my problem and my DUI and everything and they don't judge me. I don't understand how I got so lucky to find my fiance, his parents, and this program. I am 29, and my 20's were so terrible. I think my 30's are going to be nice now.

I really hope everyone else is having the success I am having, or something close to it. I could really give a hoot about alcohol! Have a good day everyone.

Jamie

That's terrific, Jamie! What an accomplishment!:rollin Keep up the good work! Best wishes!

Kathy

Comment

Way to go Jammie. I am just so happy for you!!

Donna

Comment

Working...
      X