Cooking on gas !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking on gas !!!

This af life is just a buzz :H. Anybody who has read any of my post will know that I am blown away by being 3 month af and welljbust buzzing on it. No hangovers and remorse deprestion and loads of other negative things ( will let you fill the blanks in there) means I have got so much energy to actually see things through go to work ( my sick record previously was I am ashamed to say nothing short of a disgrace) and just live life normally. and being af mean I am in much sounder mind night sound crazy but I never realised how irrational alchol made me and not just when i was drinking , it impacted on my life in so many ways that i can now see. I was on hrt the doctor thought i needed it not been on it for two months I was not menopausal i had alchol induced depression, the only drug i need now is life and I am never going to let alchol rob me of another day of it . And ( sorry guys I am on a roll lol) I am going through a major stressful time house move new area new job and I am doing it all without a drink in the past all that stress would have me heading for the bottle, then when I felt awful i would not get what i needed to done so more stress more drinking mad but true. And ( sorry i did asy i was on a roll !!) I am workign things out with my partner who was all but ready to throw the towel in and never believed i would stick to it !! But I have so all in Daisy Doo is doing good !!

XX

Cooking on gas !!!

Daisy-Doo what a great post! love your happy energy. keep kickin' that wheel!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cooking on gas !!!

energy Deter ?? it nearly two in the morning here lol I am flagging fast!!

Comment

Cooking on gas !!!

Dear Daisy! Isn't it wonderful? It's amazing that we so appreciate something that others take for granted. Just how wonderful life is without alcohol abuse! Congratulations!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Cooking on gas !!!

Good for you daisy-doo.
          Long may things stay that way.

Comment

Cooking on gas !!!

Awesome! You Rock!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Cooking on gas !!!

GREAT DAISY DOO.........IT'S A GAS ! HA! ( I DON'T THINK I'LD GO TO HIS BAR-BE-QUE PARTY HA1 ) IAD.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X