Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAHMI (Bacopa monnieri syn. B. monniera, Monniera cuniefolia, Herpestis monniera F.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRAHMI (Bacopa monnieri syn. B. monniera, Monniera cuniefolia, Herpestis monniera F.)

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with this herb? I have been researching and found a lot of info on the net.. Take this link for example: Free herb information - BRAHMI

It sounds like a wonder herb!! Am considering purchasing some but there are so many sources and some are so expensive, I don't want to find it is all bunk.

Fickle

Hi Ficklle
    What a coincidence! I just happened upon this plant a few days ago and bought one. Just started eating a few of the leaves, so a bit early to tell if it's doing any good, but I guess it can't hurt having a bit more greenery!! I haven't looked at your link yet, but I am assuming that it's supplements you are talking about that are expensive, as the plant itself was very cheap.

Will go and have a read up now.
    Thanks
    Blondie

Comment

Hmm, don't know about this one...

"The tincture is made with 60g dried, finely powdered brahmi leaves in 750ml vodka." (this from the website)--

I'm afraid that wouldn't last long in my house... best to try something else.

(It does sound like a wonder herb, though. Perhaps a plant is the best way to go!)
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X