That's when the fight started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick leaves for work, running a little late. Trying to make up time, he speeds and weaves in and out of traffic to pass other cars. Suddenly, the car in front of him slows down considerably and as a result he rear ends the vehicle. Both drivers pull over to the shoulder.

Patrick sighs and steps out of his car. The door of the hit vehicle also opens and out steps a midget. With a grim face he stomps over to our speeding friend and says "I am NOT happy!"

Trying to lighten the mood a little, Patrick asks: "Well, which one are you, then?"

And that's when the fight started.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

lol
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What a hoot! They are sooo funny.

Comment

wally, i like the high school reunion, lol
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Very good!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X