Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hips the innocent years!!lol

For you limers!!

Yeah I was still the Animal lover way back then!!lol Taken on a beach in Cornwall

Always the joker!! Even though I've got big ears I still needed to 'pull em out' and make light of the situation!!lol

Check out the flares!!! My first fairground ride out in Wales Abergele!

I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot no deputy!!

The familly in 1979. Dad, me, Alan (younger brother) Pete (older brother) and mum.

A picture I will NEVER forget!

Love to all my friends.
    Hippie
    xx:l
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Ah Hipps, they are lovely...you look sooo cute! If you were beside me id pinch your little chubby cheeks!!

Comment

Chubby??????????I'm a skinny little runt!! Don't forget all those drugs in the past that have now made me gaunt etc!!. I used to get called Ian Brown Look-a-like because of my cheekbones!lol But your welcome to grab onto whatever bits I've got left at mo!!

Love Hips
      xxxxx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

har de har de har Hipps...wed find summit!

Comment

Ok I had to sign on to say. OMG you ended up looking just like your Dad!

Comment

lmao Dolly...hang on...isnt that what everyone says about you??? lol!

Comment

Hips,
              Those are the cutest pictures!!!! You are as cute tdy as you were then!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I look more like my mum tbh Dolly? My grandfather was Persian on my mums' side and I STILL get asked if I'm a terrorist because I have a beard now!!!lol. Makes me laugh 100% to be asked which country I come from when I'm stood at a bus stop waiting!!lol Just goes to show dunnit how people can judge a book by their cover etc!!lol

Love Hips
                xxxx

Comment

I for one especially like the shot the sherriff hot pants...LMAO The pics are very nice! Thanks for sharing.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Well you know me Brit? I've been an open book on here since I joined so thought I would share a few of my innocent photos with you all! Where did it all go wrong hey?

Comment

it didnt Hipps, you are lovely. Just you...its so simple and yet so hard for most of us.

Comment

Hipps....know what I am learning...stop today wondering where it went wrong...start today making it go RIGHT. Sometimes I have to actually say it OUTLOUD and many times and type it here to believe it myself, but it is true. We cant change yesterday. DONE over with...but we can start today. I am pretty much OPEN BOOK too. I know times are rough for you right now and the holidays here too...we will see through this together as a group.....stick here!!!!!! Keep sharing.
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

It can all go right if you use your experiences for positive,,,don't judge yourself just yet...

Comment

Well, well, well hip!!! Not so much of the hippie after all then, eh???? Hmmmm..........more of the poseur!!!! :H

Star x

P.S.
                            They are mega-cute pics.
                            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Ha ha. I also had that 1970s childhood - the beach holidays in Cornwall, the family pic at the Land's End sign (got that somewhere!), and I'm pretty sure my brother had a pair of those blue and brown checked trousers. Nice pix.
                              sigpic
                              AF since December 22nd 2008
                              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
                              X