quick chat?.. doing good, feeling awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that pretty much sums it up. I just feel really down and do not want to take up too much time. This is just my soft place to fall at the moment.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Hey Prest - am not long home darl - got some people arriving shortly (6pm here) bt available for a wee bit ay. Do you want to meet in chat? I am feeling for you at this most awful time x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Kaponium... you are a gem as always! Some lovely friends met me there and gave me a cyber hug. I may get on in a bit again. My sleep is way off base right now, so I'm really wanting to get through this difficult time in the best way that I can.
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Yes indeed - sleep has tripped me up (or lack of it) more than once! Good on you for jumping online and getting the help you need. All I can say is, I have had a HUGE craving this evening - and just being online for you and others helps ME heaps too. Well done, us! Hang in there - time passing is crucial. X
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Prest4.....I am so proud of you. It takes a lot to say "hey I'm feeling like crap here can you help me?". That was one of the reasons I decided to write a couple of my blogs, I just NEEDED to get it out and wallow a little bit. It bothers my sleep, my eating, my everyday things that have to get done. Sometime it's almost worse than drinking. I use my blog to do exactly that, get it all out, every bit of how I am feeling. If people want to reply they can, and if they don't then that's ok too. I have put it out there and it is no longer being showed into the back of my head like that will make the horrible feelings go away. Then if you look at my "Never a dull moment" thread today, you will see that no matter how CRAPPY my life is or how I am feeling, it's ok. I am not alone, I have all of you guys!!

Prest4, get your rest, but remember you can always get it off your chest by blogging here and know that you don't have to keep it to yourself if you don't want to.

Hugs!!!
          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Prest

I am new here but I just wanted to say you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tee

Comment

Hi Allie,
              I am thinking of you:l I understand what a tough time this is for you. As you know, my father died in November, ours was a very complicated relationship, as was yours with your father. These relationships leave a lot of questions unanswered, and issues that will never be resolved. But, you will find peace again. Allow yourself to grieve, stay close to those you love and definitely reach out to all of us!

Wishing you Peace and Comfort, my friend...

XXX Kate:h
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Sorry I missed you, Allie. Thinking of you a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X