Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Welcome one and all...we are pleased to have you here as one of our family. We offer a home where you can 'nestle in' and feel safe as we help support one another in our journey together. I encourage you to visit each and every day and stay 'plugged in' to us throughout. We are in this together and benefit most by helping one another and ourselves by sharing our experiences. There's plenty of room here in the nest, so feel free to bring a friend. Should it become crowded, I'll go out and get more twigs.
    Renewal

Newbies Nest

Hi Renewal,

long time, i wondered if we should be doing a spring clean...I'll go get the worms if you get the twigs.

Hopeyou are well, how is everyone doing?

Nx
    Live your life in such a way that
    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just read yesterdays thread, seems like we gotta compete with separte rooms and an espresso lounge.

I vote for a spa, sauna, jacuzzi, massage parlour....and a BBQ area.

Sirens, welcome in, and try not to be scared. This nest was a life raft for me the first few weeks of Decmeber and I thoroughly enjoyed (after a few days) getting to know my fellow newbies but also really appreciated the wisdom of the (i also duck) oldbies. It is great to have them here to check up on us,

jump in all, the bubbles in the jacuzzi are just hotting up, and we all hvae wonderful bodies in this nest
      Live your life in such a way that
      when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
      Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello hello hello. Am on Grumpy day 4 again (after modding). I want chocolate and chips and nothing else. I went back to bed and slept till noon. I didn't tick anything off my to do list. But, I got showered and put on my slap, and am going out to buy some new paints and brushes for the HUGE canvas that's been waiting for me. I have 9/14 AF days in January, which I'm sure I wouldn't have done if I hadn't found MWO. Thanks everyone for sharing. B.
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, all

Looking forward to another AF day, despite life's cart load of stress and triggers. Hugs to all and have a great day!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone! The nest is looking good again :h
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello

I've just slunk into the "nest". It just sounded so inviting and SAFE.
              Just going to tuckie myself up in a little corner, observe, sip my wine........except Mondays when I will be a/f. (as I was last Monday for the first time I can remember). Just going to enjoy a safe place.

Please, if anyone else here is as scared as I was going A/F for just one night, talk to me. I have the willpower of a gnat so if I can do it, ANYONE can.

Thank you for providing a nest.

Love Muppett (in OZ but really a KIWI)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Wally! We just added a fireplace so get your arse moving and throw in another log, okay?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nestlings!
                  Jacuzzi! Yeah! Fireplace and in-floor heating! Yeah! You guys are good!

We'll also need BIG FLUFFY SOFT ROBES and blankies, and a chocolate fountain for Oney

Can't stay long right now, the girlie just called from school; she isn't feeling well and mommy has to go get her. Damn, I'm not even dressed yet. Well, best get moving. Have a wonderful day!

Ohh.. and... this is day FIVE!!! Hot damn, never thought I'd see the day! :H
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sun, we can do the robes but only if they are monogrammed - MWO, okay?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

O2M, you're hired! :H
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I like the nest. I'm in.
                        We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Newbies Nest

And we had a library for research.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

wow

Good morning to all my little nestlings....at least it's morning here in Arizona. Whew, maybe I will need to go out and get some more twigs as the nest is a 'hot spot' this morning. How wonderful to see you all. I know I don't know all of you yet, but will soon. Muppett, this IS an inviting and safe place. You go ahead and curl up in the corner....Upnorthgirl, sweatybetty (congrats on day 4!!), and Network, how wonderful to have you all here....pull up a twig & stay a while. Neurogenic, onetoomany, lookingtogrow, wally, and sunshine, you all are the best. You are the branches that hold this here nest up.
                            You are so appreciated for all the warmth and support you give. Fyi, sunshine, when you're shopping for robes, make mine an XL....I'm a big guy!
                            Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

I want my robe to be pink and then I will have to "borrow" Wally's slippers :h
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X