• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking thoughts...

Drinking makes me feel...
    :yuk::truce:

NOT drinking makes me feel....
    :rofl2::heartsnflowers::yes2:

NOT drinking is THE most important thing I can do for myself!
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Drinking thoughts...

Right on MM!! Hangovers suck and so does everything that comes along with them.

Sober is the only way to be able to be all we can and need to be!

I'm so happy that your back!

R2C (formerly tkeene)
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

Drinking thoughts...

nice to see you again, tkeene!!
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Drinking thoughts...

always remember that...it really seems to help me to think of the bad instead of the "good" about drinking.

Comment

Drinking thoughts...

MM, I :wd: for your thought, and also for saying it with your full ration of six . Saying it with a is always !

I have a library of movies in my head that I call "The Vodkapades." These are the many horrifying and embarrasing drinking episodes of my life. My pea brain would like to ONLY remember the first part - when the buzz first starts up and felt so good. However, when my brain tries to do that, I INSIST on playing the entire Vodkapade, in slomo, through to the bitter end which includes a hangover and plenty of regret over what I do remember, and worry over what I don't remember of what I did. :egad:

It's also helpful when I'm in a hurry to have a fast forward button that goes straight to the hangover. :yuk:

When you think you wanna drink, edit your Vodkapades.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Drinking thoughts...

:thankyou: :dog: :agreed: :important: :reminder: :bow:

Comment

Working...
            X