The L-Glutamine Trick...It WORKS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A long time ago I had read about this L-Glutamine trick someone had posted on here. Just until a few days ago did I myself buy some L-Glutamine and try this trick. I bought the L-Glut in the capsule form, where you can twist the capsule open and deposit it directly under the tounge to fight a craving. IT DOES INDEED WORK. I have done this three times now, and in two instances has kept me from drinking. Last night it indeed warded off my craving until I could use the sensible part of my brain to drive home without drinking. I have a job working with and around alcohol, so I am very tempted at work (and can sneak drinks if I really want to)

I would have to say that if my craving was at 100 percent, after about 10 minutes after taking the L-Glut, my craving would be down to around 50%. In two cases that diminished craving was enough to let me stick to my plan of having a sober day. It ALSO has made me very sleepy, and I have got a great nights rest. I just wanted to share this with all of you who may want to experiment with it. Im happy with the results so far!!!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Hi Over!

It was Finallymadeit who shared this tip. Does not work for me. I am happy to be back and sober for 12 hrs after 2 day binge.

Good luck, Over!!!
    MamaZ

Comment

Dear Mama, Im sorry to hear did not work for you. I admit it is not a magic pill, but I do feel a "change" after taking it. As well as taking it, I also have to use huge amounts of willpower too, but find that I do not need "as much" willpower as before.

Comment

Hey Overit ~ I take the L-glut as well. I don't open the capsule and put it under my tongue though. Just taking the capsule really curbs my cravings. It is a wonderful product and I am glad that it is helping you as well.

Hey Mama ~ sorry the L-glut didn't work for you. Have you tried any other supps? I am soo glad you are back I missed you :l

Comment

It's helped me, esp. in the beginning. I found the cravings to be minimal when I was taking it. I'm going to try it when I get a craving. Thanks for the tip.
          Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

Choppie, I am SO ashamed. AL did get the best/worst of me.
            Missed you too.

Comment

If at first you dont succeed...pick yourself up and try again (try again) Beyonce LOL.

And if you should fall again...Get back up! Get back up! Get back up again! Mathew West

P.S. anyone familiar with those songs????

Comment

I mix my L-Glut powder in ginger ale. I have been taking it everyday for a week. It is really helping me.

Comment

I get it in bulk from https://www.vitacost.com/ and mix it in whatever you like. I use a teaspoon full.

Comment

Yep L-Glut is great stuff, works great under the tongue also more powerful if taken with the kudzu.
                    "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Floridaboy,
                      :thanks: for the link! I just ordered some L-Glut bulk. Much better prices than our local health food store!
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thank you so much, Everybody, for the hints. I am really going to need them. Here we go, AGAIN. Good luck, All, and Happy Monday.

Comment

Working...
                        X