X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Mon 13th July

Blimey!!!!!
    And I thought I got up late........
    WAKEY WAKEY everyone, its a lovely day outside, you can't stay in bed.

Well I am feeling great this morning although its nearly arvo here, and I have only been up an hour myself - my I love school hols. lots & lots of sleep in's.

I have lots of paperwork to do today, I have just got to get my backside into gear first, but I think I might have a cup of coffee then see how I feel
    Hope you all have a happy monday
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Afternoon Ronnie!

It's taking me some time to get going today, have just had my 3rd coffee and still feel sluggish, ugh.

Am just trying to decide whether to send the Teens back to the UK for 10 days by themselves, or whether to go with them. Money is tight but we still get a flight a year from the company and we/they'd stay with rellies, so not to much of a cost.

Thinking of a bigger hol at Xmas, Perth then sydney or Melbourne. Looking like I'm over in Perth mid sep as well.

Hope everyone is off doing exciting busy things, I think I'll drag myself down for a swim....it's a tough life

Bets
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Morning Bets and Ronners.
      My, you are both sounding goood today!
      Bets, sounds like lots of travel on the agenda for you? Lucky devil!!
      Ronners, I think you must put something in your coffee, you are ALWAYS feeling great these days. Fantastic !!!
      Hope you are having a lovely day/evening all to come...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Bets & starts
        Wow bets - any room for me when you are on your travels???? not to Perth but all the other places will do....
        Starts - I know what you mean, I just hope this great mood keeps up, I am loving it......
        Well I have done half of my paperwork, so me thinks another cup of coffee and tackle the other half
        Hope to catch you all later
        starting over

Comment

Tango Foxtrot here ... Tango Foxtrot here ... over **crackle** **humm, crackle****

Sorry guys, can't check in - Met this nice bloke with a big yacht who invited me to go sailing on Albert Park Lake and it's blowing a gale ... over

Will check in when i can **crackle** ***pssstttttt** ***khhhhhhhrr***

He told me we're going to head toward Lake Wendouree before anchoring at Lake Learmonth. ****crackle ****

Over and out.

Comment

Make sure he takes full advantage of you Tawny :H
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Tawney
              Hope your having fun......

Well at long last, all my paperwork is done, ive just got to file all the sh*t now !!!!!!!!!
              Dont you just hate doing accounts.......... actually Ive quite enjoyed it, at least I have'nt had to listen to the kids playing up, they have been really good today though really
              They will be even better tomorrow as I am getting rid of them round a friends house Whoppee!!!
              Right now for another cup of coffee before I figure out what to cook for dinner.........
              starting over

Comment

G'day Ronnie, Betts, Starter's, Tawny, and all you beautiful people to come,
                All is absolutely grand here, and have organised a week off in August. Not long, i know, but good for me, for now. Might head down the coast no matter the weather. Wavey, i've got a 3 finned short board, and never surfed in me feckin life. Any tip's?!
                Tawny, throw your lifejacket overboard, you wild thing you!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G - quick get over to Albert Park Lake - Tawny reckons there's monster surf!
                  Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Betts. Albert park lake is full of eels and sharks, and the surf is notoriously dangerous. Tawny, if you're listening, i've just put 2 and 2 together......bale out, bale out!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

startingover;663052 wrote: Make sure he takes full advantage of you Tawny :H
                      Sure hope YOU take full advantage of HIM.....
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Mr G :-)

How tall are you and how long is the board?

Evening all..
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hey Waves. I'm about 178 cm, and board is probably 6ft 2 appx.

Comment

You'd better wear a snorkel Mr G, you will be underwater as soon as you start paddling out..

Better to leave the drowning board at home and hire a nice 8 foot, soft board..
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hi Wavey & mr G
                              How are you both doing?
                              Its quiet here today.....
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X