• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Machine

withdrawn
    Banned

Time Machine

I would love to go back about 9 years, I had just given birth to my eldest boy and of course I was not drinking back then, I only drank on social occations (sp), and I did'nt have any worries at all, everything in my life was just rosie the only let down about going back is that i would still be in the UK and not here in wonderful Australia...
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Time Machine

withdrawn
      Banned

Comment

Time Machine

No way Oliveoyl, I totally love Australia and everything about it, although I do miss my family & friends,
        but there is no way you would get me back in the UK to live. I was just saying that 9 years ago was a really good time in my life for me.
        I hope I have made myself clear, I even confuse myself at times :H
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Time Machine

I might try Woodstock tho I think I might have more probs now if I had!!lmao! Lkie mentel health probs, you know hearing voices and having 'flash backs!!' So ok, forget bloody woodstock, no im going back to the fifties, absolutly love the style and im going to join a rockabilly band and sing the doo wop whilst swinging my very swishy skirt...

Comment

Time Machine

So many eras to choose from, so many great people. During the World Wars, I believe people were at their best; they stood up and fought for what they believed in, and they recognized evil. Today no one wants to offend, so the bad guy takes advantage until it's too late, so I'd say the 40's, when American art, music, literature, civil rights were blooming.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Time Machine

Sheri;675369 wrote: So many times in life we are faced with different paths to choose from, and I often wonder what my life would be like now if I would have chosen differently at the time. So, with that in mind, I think I would want to go back in time to see what the future would/could have been had I walked a different path.

Sheri
              Sheri, it coulda turned out a hole heap worse, your doing good girlie :l

Comment

Time Machine

I would go back 20 years and get sober then ...
                ?We are one another's angels?
                Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Time Machine

I'ld go back to yesterday evening and place my wallet and keys where the hell I can find them today ! Ha! IAD.
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Time Machine

IAD;675934 wrote: I'ld go back to yesterday evening and place my wallet and keys where the hell I can find them today ! Ha! IAD.
                    TRUST YOU IAD !! HA !
                    ?We are one another's angels?
                    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
                    X