Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bottle of wine

(Women will LOVE this one!)

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them is hurt. God works in mysterious ways.
    After they crawl out of their cars, the man is yelling about women drivers.
    The woman says, 'So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should be friends and live in peace for the rest of our days.'
    Flattered, the man replies, 'Oh yes, I agree completely, this must be a sign from God! But you're still at fault...women shouldn't be allowed to drive.'
    The woman continues, 'And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.' She hands the bottle to the man.
    The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.
    The woman takes the bottle, puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man.
    The man asks, 'Aren't you having any?'
    The woman replies, 'No. I think I'll just wait for the police...'

MORAL OF THE STORY:
    Women are clever, evil bitches.

Don't mess with them.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

bottle of wine

LMAO !!!!
    Funny and true !!

Bob

Comment

bottle of wine

:H:H:H

No we are just very,very,very clever.

and with the other bottle of wine in my hand I shall batter you over the head with it.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

bottle of wine

That's brilliant :H:H
        I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

bottle of wine

read it b4 mARIO MY WIFE SENT IT TO ME ILL KEEP MY MOTH SHUT HAHAHAA

Comment

bottle of wine

heres back in your face just cause i like you and its been quiet other then when the wife and son started to argue about whos gonna move a ffffin car,how low,i moved it. for you mario. nicoderm / sweet. 2 preists are in the vadican bathroom using the the urinal. one of them loooks at the other ones penis and notices theres a nicoderm patch on it.penis. he looks at the the other preist and says. i beleive your suppose to put the patch on your shoulder ? not your penis ? the other replies ? its working just fine. im down to butts a day. hahahaahha IF YOU LAFF YOULL GO STRTE TO HAHAHAHA HELL GYCO

Comment

bottle of wine

arent saturdays fun hahahaha

Comment

bottle of wine

you started this i love jokes hahahahaha

Comment

bottle of wine

Lordy, Lordy, Gyco!!!! Where the mind does go!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X