just for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just for today

Just for today i will try to live through this day only,and not tackle my whole life problem at once,I can do something for twelve hours that would appal me if i felt that i had to keep it up for a lifetime,

Just for today i will be happy,most folks are as happy as they make up there minds to be.

Just for today i will adjust myself to what is,and not try to adjust everything to my own desires.I will take my luck as it comes and fit myself to it.

Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind.i will study,I will learn something useful,I will not be a mental loafer,I will read something that requires effort,thought & concentration.

Just for today i will exercise my soul in three ways;I will do somebody a good turn,and not get found out;If anybody knows of it,it will not count,I will do at least two things i dont want to do-just for exercise.I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt,they may be hurt,but today i will not show it.

Just for today I will have a programme,I may not follow it exactly,but I will have it,I will save myself from two pests;hurry & indecision

Just for today i will have a quite half hour all by myself,& relax.during this half hour,sometime,i will get a better perspective of my life

Just for today I will be unafraid,especially i will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as i give to the world,so the world will give to me...Go on, just for today

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

just for today

I love this Mario! In fact I find all your posts very inspiring and insightful.

Thank you!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

just for today

Me too!
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

just for today

Hi All

Mario thanks for reminding me to exercise my soul. Will be printing this post out to prod me daily.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08
        Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08

Comment

just for today

Mario, you are certainly a wise one arent you?
          Thank you...
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

just for today

Thanks Mario!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

just for today

just for today .. thanks mario
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

just for today

Thank's Mario.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Just for today I reread this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                  X