Getting MAD at the Monster inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people believe there are two internal influences in our minds. And one of them is the thirsty "Monster". The Monster is not helpful, he tries to persuade you that AL is OK for you - you can just have one. But he lies, causing us to slip back into devastation. He is a very clever one. Even if you were AL free for many months / years he could say "Oh...you have been so good. You really deserve a nice drink - after all you proved yourself - you can take or leave it. So, why not just have a nice cold glass of beer and relax". Another Lie! If you take that drink - Devastation. He tries to trip you up when you least expect it. Here is another scenario; "Look, I am so thirsty and I need AL now!" Lie! But, he can be very demanding at times. Ultimately our answers / replies to the monster are the KEY. And it some cases, I am thinking it would not be a bad thing to actually get MAD at him, real MAD, tell him how you feel about him and how weak he is - to put him back in his place with words.

Well whatever the Nature of the Monster inside - we make it clear to him that he is NO WAY going to get a drink - ever. If we are committed totally - the Monster knows it - he becomes weaker and weaker - and his fake power or control diminishes as he realizes that no matter what he is NOT going to get a drink - ever - he gives up. We (the other part of our mind) has the ultimate Determination. In any case, whether you believe this or not - or whether there is a more proper explanation, the purpose of the thread is to get MAD AT THE MONSTER, REAL MAD - if you care to...

Tell him how you really feel about him and his dirty tricks and lies. Let it go and really give him a piece of you mind. Put him in his place....

I will start it off....

Monster - You chicken-*ss little piece of s**t. You are such a weak little slime ball, son-of-bi*ch. You no good rotten bast*rd. You have no control over me and you know it - I don't drink ever - so, crawl away like the pitiful weak worm you are!

Ahh, that felt so good....

Who's next?
    (remember don't hold back - give it to him good. Tell him what you really think....but try to watch the language - once you get MAD, the words flow)

Hey - I can't hear you you twisted worm willed selfish sadist. Get your "ss out of my head you sh*t house rat. I'm not feeding your stinking guts with Al 'cos I hate the stuff and though I'd like to poison your filthy *ss you're not worth doing time for which is what you want for me. Don't think I don't know what you're up to 'cos i do. You've hounded me for years you slimy bastard. Your days are fecking numbered. Get your *ss right away from me. NOW!!!!!

Comment

Lol, wow, this is great. Thanks TWO. Here I go - listen you liar and thief, you stole hours and days and weeks and years from me. You belong in hell, and that is where you will end up. If I had to picture you in colour, it will be black. If I had to picture you in texture, it will be slimy. If I had to describe your character, it will be that you don't have any...you are a slimeball...
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

MAD! Im not mad with the monster........ Im F****** FURIOUS with him!!

He has dominated my life for years, causing me nothing but heartache & sorrow. NOW its time for him to crawl back into his filthy slimey sewer and leave me alone.

Are you listening you stinking, pus filled piece of scum!? If you so much as come near me ever again Im going to make you SO sorry you worthless little cockroach...

NO more of you demanding that i drink that disgusting poison! NO NO NO! And i mean NO! Keep your rat breathed evil little twisted being away from me!

:lalala:GAME OVER
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

This thread is interesting. It is almost like a demon is being described. YOu know, an evil influence from outside that has to be ordered out of the psyche. Whatever mindset is helpful, knowing that thinking wrongly leads to drinking is important in becoming AF.
          Redhibiscus

Comment

Sheri, I would just like to 2nd every word of your post! Brilliantly said.

Stay away scumbag!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Get the hell out of my life Al you son of a bitch.Yoy convince me your my friend for the first couple then you turn against me convince me to have more and more of you.I AM OVER IT as from 2morrow now more.YOUR"VE taken my soul,spirit self worth and confidents,amounst other things.Family friend ect you have affected also.My self pride,health and ability to function normally.You are NO friend of mine.Stay the F**** away from me DON"T try and creep into my thoughts cause i am not going to your lies ANYMORE.So long you evil poisoning LOSER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great thread TWO thanks

Comment

Great job my friends - telling this piece of sh*t monster off. Now lets get REALLY REALLY MAD! Everyone - tell this slime-ball MONSTER how you really feel!

Comment

I like this
                    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

"I forgive you"
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Well slimeball alco junkie!!! I dont forgive you and im sick of your constant whining and demands for more.... go f*** yoursef you evil piece of shit!!!

Im SO MAD at you!!! And I can tell you right now your out my life...... for good!

In 2010 you dont exist, you rancid flesh rotting maggot!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

this worked when I quit smoking-

kept telling the nicotine monster,bring it on A-hole ,is that all you have ,bring it on ,I can take it,determination,no matter how hard it got,kept telling the a-hole where to go,some times out loud.+2yr nic free

now have to try this with the al mess im in,another wild ride

good luck to all and happy new year.

Comment

I'm kicking your a_ _ to the curb, you blood-sucking life parasite! I've learned how you operate. You won't trick me so easily from here on out!

Comment

Good - Nice Job guys and Gals. Stay MAD and check in here again when you feel the need to talk back to the MONSTER. Tell him off like you mean it. He robbed you of time and happiness. Give it to him/her really good. Let it go - take down and out. And if he ever pops his ugly slime-ball head up - DO NOT listen to his tricks - he is a liar - but will seem like he is not - but don't fall into his clever traps - they are very deceiving and very convincing - when you least expect it. In the meantime, give him the hell he deserves - tell him where to go and why. GET MAD, REAL MAD!

TWO

Comment

Working...
                              X