Day 4...Im Still Standing Y'all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so amazed that I got through last night with the help and advice of everybody here. I didnt sleep well-but thats okay, I'll just be sleepy earlier tonight! It all works for the greater good (lol). I did have a moment today. My daughters Sweet 16 Party is next Saturday. We went to pick up some more stuff for the party and she (wow just one so far!) began to stress me out about a $500 Sidekick... I am pissed that she is so ungrateful sometimes!!! (But what teenager isn't?) I felt the urge, so strong!!! I took alot of deep breaths!!! Walked a bit faster and changed the conversation after about5 minutes it passed!!! (the urge and my level of pisstivity) So for this moment (and that one) I am grateful. Thank you God! Thank you MWO family.:thanks::thanks::thanks: PS-LETS GO JETS!!!!!!

Good for you, Mommy! Keep it up! (I like that word "pisstivity" :H - good one!)
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

well done,keep to your goal.:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Congrats! don`t give up!!

Comment

Glad to hear you got thru Saturday night OK! I knew you could
          Just keep checking the Tool box for ideas to help you work thru the rough moments.... it really helps.
          Keep up the good work - you won't be sorry!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X