SUNBIRD HAS 1000 POSTS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations to our newest SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!
    :grouptrophy: ointup: :contrat1000: :greatjob2: :groupluv:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

and such a lovely lady too.

:huggy
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

What they said!!!

WooHoo
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Awwwhh SunnyB! And all beautiful posts too!
        So glad you are here my friend :l:l:l
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;806634 wrote: Awwwhh SunnyB! And all beautiful posts too!
          So glad you are here my friend :l:l:l
          Couldn't have said it better!!:huggy
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Whoohoo! Senior's discount, here she comes! :H
            Thank you for 1000 beautiful and thoughtful posts, my dear. This place wouldn't be what it is without you.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I was in such a hurry to congratulate you, I neglected to say what a privilege it has been, 'meeting' and getting to know you. We have so much in common, and you handle yourself with such grace and love. Thank you for being here for me and everyone you touch.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;806650 wrote: I was in such a hurry to congratulate you, I neglected to say what a privilege it has been, 'meeting' and getting to know you. We have so much in common, and you handle yourself with such grace and love. Thank you for being here for me and everyone you touch.
                Not trying to hi-jack the thread or steal anyone's thunder but I would like to add something. Being one of the newer members here, I just want to say that I'm amazed at what special people you all are here at MWO. There is true kindness and caring here among people whom most have never met each other face to face and yet they have become a necessary, almost contingent part of each other's everyday lives. You are truly an exceptional group of loving people.:h
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congratulations, Sunbird! :h
                  ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

grats sunbird.
                    so THATS what a senior poster is, I was afraid to ask. :goodjob:
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Aspman :H:H:H

In the beginning, I also could not work it out! I thought, well, how old DO I have to be(only to find out that just about EVERYONE was younger than me!)

Then I thought, maybe you have to subscribe to be a senior member?

Then, finally, some of my friends on the army thread became senior members, and I knew why. It took a couple of months, though!:H::H

Comment

Go sunnyb! :clapclap:
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Congrats Birdy!
                          :yourespecial:
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                          X