favor needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favor needed

This will help me sooooooooo much, if anyone would please log onto this site, register and vote for the book I am illustrating.................want to sell lots, keep me busy doing artwork etc...............

The author is like us, recovered from drugs too............u can watch the utube video, learn a little more about him...................read his bio.............the book should be out soon, I think.................

If you can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it, you guys always help and I will do whatever I can to help you all too.................heck, you brought me back to life, I think this artwork is my calling, went to artschool before becoming a nurse and it feeds my soul joy!!

u need to register, then they confirm your email, then u can vote..............

The site is The Next Top Spiritual Author Competition the author is Paul Smit and the book is "ONE".................

love and hugs,:l :h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

favor needed

???

Has anyone read this??? Just a small easy favor, really would help my sobriety too!! Was reallly having high hopes....... Bummer, oh well..........

Comment

favor needed

Done it. Good for you on following your dreams! :h
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

favor needed

Hi, Sweetie. I just voted!!! I'll look for his book...looks really good.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

favor needed

Cowgal, I read this, watched the video and voted for it. Really impressive! I am so excited you got the artwork for this. It sounds like God brought you two together for this and it will touch many lives! Congratulations and Best of Luck to you!
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

favor needed

WOW!!

Thanks guys, u rock!!! I think it is going to be great, and I get to illustrate, this is why i didn't die...........I feel it in my heart, met him thru someone who saw what happened on facebook, and she asked him if he would help me, he has TONS...........and now doing artwork for his books, heading to so africa in 2 weeks, excited about that, totally!!!! love you guys for helping us.................thanks, the video is soul baring, he is a true angel................

love and hugs, MA :l :h

Comment

favor needed

COWGAL - I have voted, Paul is awesome and has helped me SO much...
              Im delighted you are working with him :l
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

favor needed

I voted! Cowgal, I hope you get many more opportunities to do more artwork. It's great when we can do what we feel passion for!

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

favor needed

Me too, MA... Are you headed to South Africa???

Comment

favor needed

yes 4/18

i AM SOOOOOOOOO Looking forward to this new adventure, my new life, the reason I came back to life?? we will see, I am looking forward, mike is out of my life, loser, still trying to haunt me and control me....................no more tho!!!!

love you!!!! thanks for helping us get the books going, this is all good!!!! big dreams!!!
                    :l :h

MA xoxoxo

Comment

favor needed

MA, you know I'll vote. Your work is wonderful, and this may be what you're meant to do. One day, when you're famous, I'll put a plaque on my cabin saying 'Mary Anne slept here!' :H
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

favor needed

ill vote too!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

favor needed

thanks all

and much love, knew i could count on my buds here, love you for this and everything else u have done for me over the years, will and want to give back, just will be here to help anyone who i can.........................love and hugs, heading out the door to work will check in during my loooong hours there and be on chat tonight if my pc allows it..................xoxoxo MA:l :h

Comment

favor needed

done mary anne, wish i could come to south africa with you xx
                            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

favor needed

MA,
                              Wishing you & Paul the best of luck, you have my vote

Lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X