Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Australia?

Hi
    Just wondering if there is anyone on here from my neck of woods. I am english but been lving here in sydney for last 2 years would be great to chat to someone who is nearby.....Dont rate my chances tho!!!

Anyone in Australia?

hi Fed UP, I'm not local but I used to be.....when I was a boy my family moved to Ossie-land and we stayed in a flat across from coogie beach (not sure I'm spelling that right). what grand memories! nice place, but yes the Aussies do love their drink. later when we moved to the tablelands in FNQ the mining trucks would come by the hotel (bar for the yanks reading this) and pick the passed out guys up off the floor and fling them into the work truck to take them to work! no kidding. crazy times. take care,
    D.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hi Fed up,

Quite a few Aussies here: TheKanga, katesm, sharyn44, about time too, hundi ... are just a few of the names which instantly come to mind.

We'll look out for you.

Tawny

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hi Fed Up,

I am a fellow Aussie boozer living in Sydney. I think we would have to beat the Irish when it comes to drinking huh?

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hey Fed Up... just new to this site as well... I'm in wonderful Sunny Queensland... Beautiful One Day... I hearya... yeh yeh..... perfect the next....

Cheers

Wattle
          Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Gday all!!

Hey all

Yeh the aussies really know how to drink. All those barbies and sunny summer evenings certainly dont help!! I really like it here tho. Have any of u guys ever got any help over here for drinking? I would really like to go and see someone to maybe get some advice. I dont want to go to AA or anything like that as it does not appeal to me.
            Pollyprissy pants I am in sydney too, waht a top city!!!

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Wattle

Hvent really done the queensland thing. When I first arrived I was staying in the glasshouse mountains with some friends. It was really nice. I really need to see more while I am here but tbh I am way too lazy haha

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hey, another Aussie plant - hello Wattle! Yes, I' m Aussie too. Lived all over the country but settled in country Victoria. Started the program yesterday. One AF day ha, ha! Wishing you all well.

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Gee Fed up - Maybe you could be Waratah!?

Grevillea - can I see you from here? Rural Vic also.

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

G'day all

I've always wanted to go to country Vic... you guys are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of Aust.. Still Queensland aint bad this time of the year as well.. too true Fed Up it is BBQ season and a time to take control... heaps of swimming and BBQing... keep the mind off the old groging..

Hey Tawnie it's good to see you decided not to take the Barbados trip.. didn't think it would suit you..

Cheers

Wattle

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hey Wattle,
                      Thanks. I really wanted to go but I'm sure someone HID my passport. I've still got a bit of unfinished business to conduct with TheK.

Yup it's nice down here but you can't beat Queensland mudcrab.

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Hey you got that right.... love the mud crab.... Spanner crabs are pretty good too...

might indulge myself this week-end if I continue to keep the AF days going...

Great idea Tawney..

Cheers

Wattle

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

hi im chris and an aussie too just wanted to say hi and good luck though im sure its more about good management

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

G'day y'all. I'm not an Aussie, but bloody well studied in Melbourne and busted my boil for 7 years as a teacher at an Aussie college. Do I qualify to join?

;-)))
                            Paddy
                            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Anyone in Australia?

Absolutely, Paddy.

You're IN!

Tawny

Comment

Working...
                              X