Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting on a bit??My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting on a bit??My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my

This made me smile....

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some thirty-odd years ago. Could he be the same person that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, gray haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park Secondary School. ?Yes, yes I did. I was a Morganner! ?He beamed with pride.

?When did you leave to go to college?? I asked. He answered, in 1965. Why do you ask? ?You were in my class!? I exclaimed. He looked at me closely.

Then that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat arsed, grey haired, decrepit, bastard asked me.... ?What did you teach??

Jeez, I've forgotten how to start a thread properly. LOL!

Comment

LMAO!!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:H:H:H
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
        X