Liverpool FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool FC

I'm not a Liverpool fan but am interested to know what folks think about the new takeover. Paying off the creditors wouldn't leave much cash for signings, will Liverpool get back in the Champions League within five seasons?

Liverpool FC

No one following this? Tom Hicks is not all that popular on Merseyside...

Comment

Liverpool FC

Hi Tommo,

I think the new guys look genuinely interested, so I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, although, like a lot of people, I'm uneasy about big business taking over football.

Mind you, I'm a Newcastle supporter; Mike Ashley couldn't sell our team when he tried!

MF

Comment

Liverpool FC

That was a big result today; getting beaten by Everton and only not bottom of the league on goal difference.
        They're better than that but maybe need reminded that nobody is due anything.
        I'm not much of a footie fan any more but I used to follow Celtic and like a little flutter at the weekends.....I've not won anything for about a year now.

Comment

Liverpool FC

Liverpool have 3 top prem class players. Gerrard, Torres and Reina. The rest are overpaid and have no passion in wearing the pool shirt. Lots of liverpool fans on my fb page are banging on about getting rid of Hodgson. But what good is that going to do? He can only work with what he has, which is pretty poor at the mo. Plus I dont see many world class managers cueing up to take over a club in a relegation battle with no champ league and with a bunch of players getting paid big money who dont seem to give a toss.
          Saying that, im a Cardiff City fan, so couldnt care less about them really! They will go down and we will go up!!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Liverpool FC

cymru;985451 wrote: I dont see many world class managers cueing up to take over a club in a relegation battle with no champ league and with a bunch of players getting paid big money who dont seem to give a toss.
            The new owners might think that Martin O'Neill would win over the fans. I always tell liverpool fans that Paul Jewell is their man, this annoys them.:H

cymru;985451 wrote:
            that, im a Cardiff City fan, so couldnt care less about them really! They will go down and we will go up!!!
            The bluebirds have been threatening to break into the top flight for so long that you wonder when it will ever happen. Given the size of Cardiff it's odd they haven't been promoted before the Burnleys and Derbys and Swindons.

Comment

Liverpool FC

A liverpool spam fan......deadly

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Liverpool FC

mario;1114625 wrote: A liverpool spam fan......deadly
                What is a "liverpool spam fan"? - no combination of those three words applies to me.

Comment

Working...
                X