Supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplements?

I just purchased "My Way Out book" and am currently waiting for it in the mail. I am super stoked too read it and follow every step.

My question is, Is there any over the counter pills that can help stop the cravings? I managed to make it clean for 8 days in September and i never have felt so good in my life but broke and just ended up back in the evil booze spiral. The main reason i made it 8 days was because i had surgery and didn't want to mix booze with the prescription pills.

Anyways,
    I will be posting my story and all my life details over the weekend. My internet time is limited this evening.

Thanks for all your support and advice.
    I am so excited to beat this

- Chris

Supplements?

Welcome Sizzler

Look forward to your story. Hope it includes history of drinking, amounts, time,age, weight, reasons for wanting to stop and is your aim moderation or abstinence.
    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 3.125mg/Kg

Comment

Supplements?

Hiya Chris
      The best supplement I have used for cravings is Lgluatamine. High doses of 10,000 mg per day (thats about 2 teaspoons) really do combat my drinking urges.
      You might want to post your question in the general forum as you will probably get more replies there.
      All the best
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Supplements?

Better yet, search it in Holistic Healing forum. There is TONS of information there, both about Lglut and other non-medicinal anti-craving substances (kudzu, among others). There is one thread in that forum that consolidates all the information about Lglut.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Supplements?

Thanks for all the reply's. They are all very helpful.

I will post my story with all my detail's some time this week once i get on my Christmas break.

I'm looking forward to sharing every detail as I believe i have found a great forum for feed back. It has been my secret and I think it would feel amazing to share it with every one and to get some positive feed back.

Talk to you all real soon

Comment

Working...
          X