sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sobriety

:welcome:SOBRIETY ,think, not a long thread. explanation ? what is it ? in your words ,be honest:thanks:gyco

sobriety

Happiness.
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

sobriety

When i started out in this journey i thought sobriety was just not drinking and that was that ,But my sobriety has brought me a whole new more fulfilled life and one that keeps me busy & happy.its great getting to know the real me.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

sobriety

Sobriety is. . .hard to achieve, hard to keep, and hard to explain. Sobriety also is love, happiness, tears of joy, feeling, speaking, control, fun, being the you that you are suppose to be. That is what sobriety is to me.
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

sobriety

To me it's reality.

Comment

sobriety

GOOD ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT KEEP IT GOIN

Comment

sobriety

I probably have no right to answer, as I am not there yet (oh, how I want to be!) - but the first thing that jumped in my head when I read this was "freedom"..... I would imagine sobriety for me would be freedom from this terrible bondage of alcohol and all that it keeps me from...
              God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

sobriety

YOUR ALWAYS THERE ITS THE UNDERSTANDING YOU WILL FIND IT ONE DAY IN YOUR heart my dear

Comment

sobriety

latyer i keep saying tht the lady is holding me bac hahahahahaq

Comment

sobriety

Sobriety is life.
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

sobriety

Self respect :h
                      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

sobriety

not dependent on anything - alcohol, drugs, relationships(personal or financial), food, exercise to be content with one's life

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

sobriety

It meant never being ashamed.......gotta get it back, not so proud of myself these days
                          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

sobriety

Sobriety to me is having your body and mind free of intoxicating substances and treating yourself with the utmost respect. It's knowing what your real problems are which can not be done with your head in the clouds.
                            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

sobriety

Sobriety..
                              is when you realise what an idiot you were before, when you see others drinking the shit and how it makes them act..(let alone the bodily damage.!)

Comment

Working...
                              X